Driveway Paving Companies

wagner

Who have you used in the Columbus area? I'm hoping that my main driveway will just need a resurface and then I want to add a pad right beside it to eventually park a trailer on.

I know Sam does concrete but I don't have baller dollhairs to do a full concrete driveway.

So I've been informed that the lovely city of Columbus doesn't allow for trailers of any kind to be parked in or around your house.

I really need to get out of the city...

So put a doggie door in it and tell them it's a dog house, or put up a small fence around that side of your garage and hide it. Fuck those rules, I bet you drive around and see all kinds of shit like that. Those rules only get enforced when someone bitches.

So I've been informed that the lovely city of Columbus doesn't allow for trailers of any kind to be parked in or around your house.

I really need to get out of the city...

Funny, I'm in City of Columbus and neighbors everywhere have trailers parked in their yard, in their driveway, on the street, everywhere. RVs, utility trailers, boats...

Funny, I'm in City of Columbus and neighbors everywhere have trailers parked in their yard, in their driveway, on the street, everywhere. RVs, utility trailers, boats...

I'm wondering if it's one of those things that doesn't get enforced until someone bitches, sort of like the guy across the street from me who left a truck in the same spot for 2 years.

I REALLY don't want to leave a trailer in a storage yard, that's pretty much just setting a timer and waiting for it to get stolen.

I called CPD and they said as long as it doesnt touch the driveway I was fine. Where did you find your info?

Skinner said he talked with code enforcement and I can't have a trailer parked on my property at all.

I'm fine with having a pad that is just right off the driveway by a 1/2 inch so it's not "touching" the driveway itself and I can still get it there without going through my yard.

Well cpd is only going to deal with public street and sidewalk blocking issues. You can't park a trailer on a public street for more than 1 hour. Code enforcement will be the ones to enforce the property stuff. I'm sure you're right though about not being able to park on your property. It will just take that one neighbor to call..