Holy Shit! I found it!

Ackbar00

For whats on it, no way its worth 12k, crack head prices there. Plus that engine bay just looks like hell.

From what I can see, the engine, Transmission and fuel system are all gone. If it were April and I had my bonus, I would honestly consider trying to work a deal, maybe as a roller, but I just don't have the monies to try anything now. Car has been sitting at least a month, maybe it will sit right where it is for 2 more ;)

Buy it . It will be ‘06 all over again. Does your brother still have his?

I had my buddy Chad call, guess he got it down to 6800 without the blower stuff. Even then, I just don't have the money until April. I took down all the contact info, Ill check back on it then.

He does not. Ended up trading for an 01 Z06. Its a pretty nice car and he has been putting some money into it making it nicer. Heard the new owner of his car changed the turbo and went 9.10's at almost 150. But then he sold it a few months later and not sure where it is now.

I had my buddy Chad call, guess he got it down to 6800 without the blower stuff. Even then, I just don't have the money until April. I took down all the contact info, Ill check back on it then.

He does not. Ended up trading for an 01 Z06. Its a pretty nice car and he has been putting some money into it making it nicer. Heard the new owner of his car changed the turbo and went 9.10's at almost 150. But then he sold it a few months later and not sure where it is now.

Chad as in Wendy's Chad? :dumb: