Spring is coming....

TTQ B4U

Spring is coming and I'm now scheduling into March for details. Thanks to all those that came to me last year for vehicle detailing. I plan on continuing it this year as well to the tune of 1-2 cars per weekend. Email or PM for pricing. Just be sure to include an email address as my guide is in .pdf format.

I offer everything from a New Car Prep Package that takes any vehicle with less than 1,000 miles on it and wraps it in ceramic protection to a full 3 step correction in my Elite Enhancement Package for those wanting something brought back to life that was not seeing much care over the years. If you're vehicle is in between new and death, my Premium Enhancement package which is a strong 2 Step process is where you want to be. This is my most popular detail package as I produce results that many would say can only be achieved via a full 3 step compound/polish/seal package. I do also a multiday Signature Elite Full Correction and coating package geared towards the garage queens of the world or for OCD nuts like me that like to keep the perfect appearance on their vehicles.

A very common package that has kept me busy this winter has been a Basic Clean & Protect which is an awesome single step package for those wanting their car looking great and protected for the season but aren't hell-bent on full corrections. Great for daily drivers or prepping a car for sale.

If you're looking at Ceramic Coatings I've used and stock most of the following:

CarPro Cquartz - Used their entire family of products

Gyeon Mohs - Currently testing out their new Syncro Package as I heard awesome thigns

22 PLe - Solid stand-by product

McKee's 37 - Excellent newer product to market but one I use on both my personal vehicles as it's great stuff

I also offer two interior detailing packages. One being a Basic Interior Cleanup where If you maintain the interior of your vehicle decently and aren't in the need of a shampoo or deep cleaning of the carpets and seats, then the basic might be all you need. However, for those that need more, I offer a Premium Interior Package and options that should do the trick.

Pic Whore with my own cars:

Both vehicles are ceramic coated including the glass. My car has a wheel coating on it the van does not.

11 years old and still looking sharp for kid hauler:

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/166927184/original.jpg

1,100 miles in ceramic coated with the same product as the van above

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/166987568/original.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/166916355/original.jpg

Edited by TTQ B4U