Corvette and Ranger Method

Gergwheel1647545492

Anyone heard of this? Do I need to worry about his on my 2009 C6 base model?

http://www.rangeracceleration.com/Clutch_Care.html

Worry about if you track the piss out of your car you should make sure it has fresh clean fluids? Have you seen what happens to basic brake fluid after road racing season?

If your worried at all because race car things get a good high quality fluid and check it every so often as needed to make sure it’s clean.

I’m shocked at the amount of people who honestly NEVER change their brake fluid out. I’ve seen some that look like used oil.

Worry about if you track the piss out of your car you should make sure it has fresh clean fluids? Have you seen what happens to basic brake fluid after road racing season?

If your worried at all because race car things get a good high quality fluid and check it every so often as needed to make sure it’s clean.

I’m shocked at the amount of people who honestly NEVER change their brake fluid out. I’ve seen some that look like used oil.

Yea if/when i do a track day i will for sure be putting in some good DOT4 fluid, I had just never heard of this issue. Doesn't seem to effect LS3 cars, so I think im in the clear?

It happens with all of them. I've seen C6s have issues too. This is why mine has a remote bleeder and gets flushed out with Motul brake fluid once a year. I also have a tick master that works alot better then the stock shit.

It happens with all of them. I've seen C6s have issues too. This is why mine has a remote bleeder and gets flushed out with Motul brake fluid once a year. I also have a tick master that works alot better then the stock shit.

Nevermind i googled it and found some walkthroughs.

Mine had the issue really bad. I had to really drain the slave cylinder and used good fluid. Lingenfelter makes a really fancy and expensive spring to help.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/lpe-l360080197?seid=srese1&cm_mmc=pla-google-_-shopping-_-srese1-_-lingenfelter-performance-engineering&gclid=CjwKCAjwhcjVBRBHEiwAoDe5x43Pg1P4tf-a3cSjIj3EkB_yWf36bRmdaaLgovx8GYvKUVDo0y2Z2RoCQuAQAvD_BwE

Anyone heard of this? Do I need to worry about his on my 2009 C6 base model?

http://www.rangeracceleration.com/Clutch_Care.html

I use this method even though I don't pump the clutch pedal so many times. The fluid is replaced every time it looks "wrong" and the time interval is sometimes only about 2 weeks of street driving.

I do/have done it to my '2 Z06, '3 Z06, '5 CTS-V, and '8 Z06. I even do it to my '11 370Z although it takes a lot longer time interval.

Should you do it to your '9? I would. If you're uncomfortable doing it, stop by and I can do it for you. I have a large-capacity syringe that can contain the old fluid in one stroke.

I have done this several times in my 02 WS6 and my 05 CTSV. I started it after a day at the track when the clutch pedal would not come up off the floor after a few passes on the WS6. The Camaro has a remote bleeder - thank you previous owner.

IMHO It is cheap Insurance. I had a speed bleeder on my C5 when I replaced the clutch so I didn't do it, but it is a easy way to help keeping swapping in new fluid for old.

As far a frequency It depends how much driving, and how dirty your current fluid is.