2018 Spring Upgrades / Maintenance / Alignment Season is upon us!

99StockGT

Well here we are again, despite the 20 degree temps this week it IS officially Spring time which means time to get those maintenance items done, those fair weather rides dusted off to get back on the road, and the toys tightened up for track season! As many have asked about in the past we will once again be rolling out some Spring CR deals on services!

For those who DON'T know what we do, we are your one stop maintenance and repair shop and the home of the alignment wizard! Anything from oil changes and brake jobs on your Daily Driver to AutoX and Drag racing alignment setups, to engine overhauls and replacements no job to big no job too small! As an automotive enthusiast group I can comfortably say we have done quite a lot of work over the past couple years for the CR crew and look forward to another year of doing the same.

The snows are melting, grass is turning green, time to put away the cammed up snow blowers and break out the REAL fun toys!

Bring on the alignment deals!

My wife has a new ride that we're working on getting ready for her to kill some cones with. Parts to rehab the cooling system will be here this week then we'll be following up with a large helping of suspension refresh.

Looking down the barrel of racing seasons starting here in the next couple weeks it certainly seems like its "about that time again". Hammering out final details with Rich and Dave over the next couple days and I'll post here as soon as we know how we want to handle 2018. We need to be careful with our already close to full work load to not overbook ourselves and end up with stressed out techs and pissed off customers.

• 5 weeks later...

Alrighty here we go, sun is shining, first weekend of racing has past us and let's get some stuff on the rack and dialed in. Same deal as last year, let me lay out the specifics.

Typically our custom alignments are not something we ever discount, as a spring special we are knocking $50 off the top! A standard custom alignment, with caster/camber/toe adjustments to either our custom specs or provided ones typically runs 2 hours or $192 + tax, if you have the equipment we can dial it in! If you're looking to do a coil-over conversion, replacing suspension components, or dropping out front/rear subframes this is an excellent time to take advantage of our once a year discount.

This offer CAN be combined with additional work, so if you are having US install components we will work with you aggressively on pricing to get those toys fixed right and back on the strip/road/track!

As always, it's a pleasure to work with our Columbus Racing folks!

Do you guys do ac work? My 08 grand marquis ac went out in the falll, not sure if it just needs recharged, or the compressor is bad or there's a leek. Do you guys have the means to track that down? Edited by Paul

Do you guys do ac work? My 08 grand marquis ac went out in the falll, not sure if it just needs recharged, or the compressor is bad or there's a leek. Do you guys have the means to track that down?

Absolutely we do A/C work! We have the tools and equipment to do just about anything in the automotive mechanical world so we can definitely get you squared away.

Lol well umm... I mean I personally have 3 of them so... pretty well versed :) Do I DARE ask what you need fixed?
Oh, you know nothing really... my 91vr4 with 60,000mi that's never seen snow or rain drove into storage 7 years ago and hasn't been started since... so let's call it everything?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Oh, you know nothing really... my 91vr4 with 60,000mi that's never seen snow or rain drove into storage 7 years ago and hasn't been started since... so let's call it everything?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Well that sounds like a challenge :) Those cars LOVE sitting still for years at a time! We've been all up and down those cars, as long as it's not some of truly terrifying electrical problem! *wards self against the devil*

• 2 weeks later...
Depending on if we're doing 2 or 4 wheel, it's $55 or $95 respectively.

Would my 2006 Saab 97x (trailblazer) with a 2" front level spacer kit installed fall under this 2wheel alignment price? I know the rear isn't adjustable so only need the front done.

Would my 2006 Saab 97x (trailblazer) with a 2" front level spacer kit installed fall under this 2wheel alignment price? I know the rear isn't adjustable so only need the front done.

Shouldn't be a big deal to get that done, leveling kits are pretty standard in our world. We can definitely get you sorted out.

How are you guys with drum brakes? I've got 4 wheel drum on the Olds and I think they need fully gone through. I believe there is at least one wheel cylinder that has gone bad, but not sure what else she may need. So a job on all four corners may be required.

How are you guys with drum brakes? I've got 4 wheel drum on the Olds and I think they need fully gone through. I believe there is at least one wheel cylinder that has gone bad, but not sure what else she may need. So a job on all four corners may be required.

Totally comfortable with drum brakes, MOST of our old school customers still run drum at least in the rear, so absolutely not a problem. CAN be little tricky sourcing parts, but certainly something we can help you out with.