2008 BMW 335xi sport MT AWD $3000

smokinHawk1647545499

I posted up a month ago that I was selling my 335xi, a few people messaged me, but I didnt get back with them, sorry. Needed to get a replacement vehicle first and some other life things taken care of.

But selling my 2008 bmw 335xi

Monaco (dark) Blue

AWD

Sport Edition

6 speed manual transmission

comfort access

leather

heated seats

aluminum trim

ipod control

moon roof

JB4

summer and winter mats

162,4xx miles

I was daily driving this before I got another vehicle

Issues:

body has a few dings and dents, window shield is cracked

I replaced the battery, but didn't get it coded, so it throws a bunch of codes and drains if I leave it sit more then a day.

Fuel pressure sensor needs to be replaced (throws code) so it throws it in limp mode when you get on it. I haven't turned on the JB4 for a while because of this.

valve cover gasket leaks, I have the valve cover gasket, just never got time to replace it.

left side rear door is locked and wont open

right side rear window cable needs replaced, got off track and and had to removed the cable to get the window up

trunk only opens with key

wheels and tires are mismatched, Columbus pot holes are ridiculous, I have gone through 6 tires in one year. So I have another set of rims, though some are bent.

wanting to just get rid of it fast, offering it to CR before facebook or craigslist

$3000

guess we cant upload pics so let me know if this link works

https://photos.app.goo.gl/pjgOKR9Tgzx4J40Y2

best way to contact me is to text me at 937-417-2747 as I only get on here once every few days.

My guess without seeing it is low pressure which is a pain in the dick to replace and will throe codes like what he is describing.

This was my thought but was checking to be sure, playing a juggling act because my daily is on its last breath was trying to hold out until my C5 or 2500 sell before I replace it but not sure I will have that opportunity so I’m looking for cheap daily replacements just in case