770awhp on the heartbreaker!

coltboostin

Not to jack this thread but since you mentioned it I was always curiosity as to what the hold up would be for someone anywhere to be on a dyno (not street because internet) for you to remote into their computer from wherever you are at and tune based off the files ?

Nothing really. I've done it on a few occasions- the problem in doing this with DSMs is the car/owner/build and limited data to troubleshoot. Most of the cars I tune need things fixed/corrected before we never start. I'd say 4 out of 5 cars need something FIXED that I would never see in a datalog- IE boost controller hoked up wrong, boost leak, wastegate not connected....these are all issues I saw with cars I tuned at my last dyno day. I will NOT remote tune unless I know the car and know its right under the hood.

Another guy that is really good around DSM's is Dave Katz, but he is all the way in VA. He comes to Houston once a year to tune cars for TX2K but didn't make it through DFW this year.

David Katz is a great tuner- very professional. FI you put out a message on FB/local forums about the possibility you may be surprised with the response you get!

I'm really curious what Geeto thinks about this car and the impact it has on the world and political landscape.

:p;)

Nothing really. I've done it on a few occasions- the problem in doing this with DSMs is the car/owner/build and limited data to troubleshoot. Most of the cars I tune need things fixed/corrected before we never start. I'd say 4 out of 5 cars need something FIXED that I would never see in a datalog- IE boost controller hoked up wrong, boost leak, wastegate not connected....these are all issues I saw with cars I tuned at my last dyno day. I will NOT remote tune unless I know the car and know its right under the hood.

How dafuq do you hook a boost controller up incorrectly?