Auto assets

STEVE-O

I know they have been recommended on here for service work but does any one have a actual contact there?

They have a S4 for sale that I could be interested in If they are willing to negotiate a little on price and want to know what all the mods are that are done because it just says pulley and giac tune in the details but I can see it also has intake and they say its a stage 2 car.

Know that Chip is a well informed Audi track car guy. I'm sure he has let "Goldie" go by now. But back in the day he had a A4 1.8T making in the 400's I believe, as a track car. Chip's a damn good driver too and doing laps in that car was exhilarating and terrifying , with him at the wheel.

I actually bumped into Ed today, he said he knows the car inside and out and he can talk pricing with you too. Give him a ring

Thanks everyone for all the help and positive reinforcement on the car. I have been sick the last couple days bit hope to get back into full swing of things here soon and might go check it out later in the week