The Baller Hauler

zeitgeist57

un popular opinion because that dude does some crazy work and its amazing the body he built out of metal, but the dude comes off as a try hard or just doing it to get all the attention. Maby its just me though.

I saw it at SEMA and met him, can confirm. Dude is a complete douche bag. Car is a POS. The work done is shotty at best.

I was so excited to see an AE86 at SEMA, b/c I'm an AE86 guy. 3/10. Wrap is a cool design though, that's what gets people's attention.

Fair enough, gents. I guess as a truck-guy I always see these Fuso/Isuzu box trucks driving around, and I went through the same mindset where I'm SURE something cool could've been done around those things.

Douchey owner/builder aside, a cab-over shorty hauler with an LS-swap and huge metal front bumper - let alone bagged on Alcoas - is the manifestation of a daydream I've had for awhile. I also wasn't aware of the Toyota BEAMS engine and had to google that. Pretty cool for a factory N/A 4-cylinder.

I do love Hoonigan for the stuff they bring in and showcase - though heavy on drifting...crazy hipsters - so I take some of their guests and antics with a grain of salt as I'm sure they deal with a TON of dipsh!ts.

Fair enough, gents. I guess as a truck-guy I always see these Fuso/Isuzu box trucks driving around, and I went through the same mindset where I'm SURE something cool could've been done around those things.

Douchey owner/builder aside, a cab-over shorty hauler with an LS-swap and huge metal front bumper - let alone bagged on Alcoas - is the manifestation of a daydream I've had for awhile.

The trailer is cool. I give you that, it's a sweet setup. I really don't like being a hater, but just the way the dude has came across on the internet and in person it forces me to be a hater.