Bumpstocks: So it begins

KillJoy

I'll give an inch if that inch makes sense. This inch doesn't do a damn thing.

They can take an inch if that inch should have never been given in the first place. Take pistol braces next and quit skirting the laws then preaching enforcing the laws

Are they pointless? Yep.

Is this a knee jerk reaction that'll affect no one other than law abiding citizens? Yep.

Truth is- people who have I'll intent will always find a way. People have bump fired before and will in the future. WHATEVER YOU DO- DON'T TELL THE LEFT ABOUT RUBBER BANDS AND OIL FILTER SUPPRESSORS!

I'd be interested in cutting off your pinky toe. For the betterment of society. Mostly because pinky toes illicit a negative emotion amongst my peer group.

You probably don't use it or need it anyway.

My problem is there is no absolute proof that a gun with a bumpstock had even been used in a crime. Vegas shooter could have put the bumpstock on it afterwards. Crazy, yeah, but there is no concrete proof. They just banned something on a "maybe" basis.

They can take an inch if that inch should have never been given in the first place. Take pistol braces next and quit skirting the laws then preaching enforcing the laws

I'll ask again; what problem is this fixing? Does it turn a semi-auto into a full auto? Nope. What arbitrary rate should we set for an acceptable rate of fire?

And please explain to me how much more dangerous a 12" barrel is on a rifle compared to a 16". That law is stupid, too. If its really that big of a deal (it's not), then go after the folks who shoulder those braces.

I'm for enforcing the laws that actually make a difference, not the feel-good shit.

I'll ask again; what problem is this fixing? Does it turn a semi-auto into a full auto? Nope. What arbitrary rate should we set for an acceptable rate of fire?

And please explain to me how much more dangerous a 12" barrel is on a rifle compared to a 16". That law is stupid, too. If its really that big of a deal (it's not), then go after the folks who shoulder those braces.

I'm for enforcing the laws that actually make a difference, not the feel-good shit.

You don't get to pick and choose which laws should be enforced. You cannot sit there and say "well enforce the laws on the books and that will help, but only the laws I agree with".

Trying to skirt the laws that you find stupid does nothing but fire up the other side and is detrimental to pro 2A arguments.

You don't get to pick and choose which laws should be enforced. You cannot sit there and say "well enforce the laws on the books and that will help, but only the laws I agree with".

liberals out west do...

Trying to skirt the laws that you find stupid does nothing but fire up the other side and is detrimental to pro 2A arguments.

Laws that are unconstitutional aren't real laws.