Another new one.

willyp20

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Paul and Im from cardington. Just bought a 2007 zx6r and am also a proud owner of a 1960 Panhead with a 47 springer front end. Im 24 years old and have been riding on the streets sense I was 16. If anyone around my area would like to go out and burn up some asphalt, just let me know. :dj:

:welcome::banana:

you were in my MSF class last weekend right? this is gregg...I was there with the wifey (who barely passed) :lol:

Whats up buddy. So she did pass huh. well congrats to her. She needs to take the course again. I defanetly rode into work today going by the forcast that I saw last night and I think I made a huge mistake. If you ever get up my way let me know we can ride up to mid ohio or something. :wheelchair::wheeliezx10:

Whats up buddy. So she did pass huh. well congrats to her. She needs to take the course again. I defanetly rode into work today going by the forcast that I saw last night and I think I made a huge mistake. If you ever get up my way let me know we can ride up to mid ohio or something. :wheelchair::wheeliezx10:

werd. she will definitely be taking the class again...hopefully in June with one of her friends because there is no way I could make it through another hot day duck walking a bike! :)

we always have a good group who goes up to mid O for the AMA races and I'll be at a few track days too this summer...some riding and some spectating

werd. she will definitely be taking the class again...hopefully in June with one of her friends because there is no way I could make it through another hot day duck walking a bike! :)

we always have a good group who goes up to mid O for the AMA races and I'll be at a few track days too this summer...some riding and some spectating

Yea the whole first day of riding killed me. I think if it wasnt for sunday being the last day I would not have come back. I would just have gone and taken my test. I dont think I get the discount on my insurance like I thought so It was kinda pointless. I wont be riding but ill ride up with you guys for sure.