NWS Craziest thing ever NWS

Lauren

So I was in savannah Georgia the past four days. Last night during work dinner we are in the conference room at the Hyatt that is on river st and overlooks the river. As we are eating we spot something floating and as it drifted closer to shore it was a body. Looked like a younger girl. She was face down. I sat and watched for two hours as they removed her from the water and covered her up then examined her and took pictures. I was in slight shocked as what I was watching. I have a video but its pretty disturbing not gonna lie. It was to graphic for the local news station when I sent it to them. They couldn't use it on air. 554ef022133631510f8de9ef8cccfc5c.jpg754b39ed72f94b8acb09ecd8bca1e4ac.jpgda66806f34f2064674f2f7e5e4323d6c.jpg210a078731cc9eae2dcd814b9fcfc201.jpg

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

I'm certainly glad you got pictures of her floating corpse. I'm sure that's what she'd want posted on the internet as her dying wish.

What's even more amusing is when the FBI wants your phone, and shows up with a warrant for it, and the photographer. Of course, there needs to be some foul play involved, seen it happen twice on missing people/homicide's.