Pole barn builders?

xlr8tn

My dad is almoat done with a 30x30ish barn with Eversole Builders out of Lancaster, So far he's very happy with him and his guys. Very professional and solid crew.

My grandpa also praised him for his work around Licking county.

I had an Amish guy do mine. Put up a 36x48 with 6” of concrete in 3 days. PM me if you want his info and/or want to come look at it. He was the cheapest and was recommend by the place I ordered the barn from. Really does great work!!

Can not recommend Grabers 4 polebarns enough.. They have the best price out there and once material came in, the amish built mine in 2 and a half days.. From setting the post to installing the garage doors. Screws are all in a perfect line.

I went 32x48 with 14' side walls. I am going to hire them to build another building in the near future to house kids stuff / mower / log splitter, etc..

• 3 weeks later...
Can not recommend Grabers 4 polebarns enough.. They have the best price out there and once material came in, the amish built mine in 2 and a half days.. From setting the post to installing the garage doors. Screws are all in a perfect line.

I went 32x48 with 14' side walls. I am going to hire them to build another building in the near future to house kids stuff / mower / log splitter, etc..

How much did this cost you?

I had the Amish build my barn 40x50.... it was like 9-10k for the building then another 2.5k for the gravel and 7 inches of concrete. They did a good job, had the building up in 2 days and another for concrete. Yoder was the name of the place. They don't have a number per say, it's their driver and that seems to change fairly regularly.

• 3 weeks later...

He ended up going with these guys. Haven't started yet but has his permit and I think has scheduled with them. Thanks.