Shop that can make AC hardline

BIGGU

As the title says, Looking for a shop that can make an AC hardline. On the Jzx the hard line that goes from the condenser to the dyer has been cut and honestly i'm not sure why but one can assume because drift car. Regardless I want AC in my drift car and as such I need the AC line. Ive been searching online trying to find a used one with no much luck. The ones Ive found have been in Russia and well no thanks on that. I may be able to get it new in japan and import it over but I am waiting on my sources to get back to me since generally in japan you have to prove ownership of the car(not a problem since I do own the car) and you also have to prove place of parking (problem since the car is not in japan).

You might try calling the right stuff in westerville(3 & Polaris)

I know they can make custom brake lines. I have no idea if they could do an AC line. But it would be worth a shot.

They're garbage to deal with the couple times Ive tried to get anything from them.

Shipping can’t be that much haha

the problem is this car was never made in the US. Id almost need to send them the condenser and dryer for them to actually be able to make it.

the AC line looks like this.

PA01099361_2c2bff.jpg

so ive called the suggested places above and none do hard lines, only rubber lines. I wonder if I can go to jegs and get some of the fittings for the Vintage air stuff and build my own lines ?

Do you have any part of the line? Or when they cut it was it hacked to death?

Ive got the line up until the high pressure port. It seems like on mine they cut it right before the high pressure port.

and yes before any one asks... the horns are proud...

Bad photo but here is mine.

42730878525_858e07edb4_b.jpg

43634006351_bcc2498f53_b.jpg