• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call Lauren right now and you'll find out

bUt ThE rEfS gAvE tHeM eVeRy CaLl

:lolguy:

Prediction:

Urban comes back and they play worse for 2-3 games. I'm an OSU guy, but man, Day has been a beast. He seems more level headed than Urban but who knows.

I actually kind of agree.

Time will tell, but Day has a bright future ahead. Hopefully it's at OSU.

He’s too busy taking pics with his flip phone.

:lolguy: well played.

Serious did you really think OSU wouldn't start 3-0. I mean Oregon st won one game last year and Rutgers is garbage. TCU is a middle big 12 school. Buckeyes looked good tonight but TCU exposed some huge problems on their team. And OSU offense looked inept until the 4th quarter

:lolguy: well played.

Serious did you really think OSU wouldn't start 3-0. I mean Oregon st won one game last year and Rutgers is garbage. TCU is a middle big 12 school. Buckeyes looked good tonight but TCU exposed some huge problems on their team. And OSU offense looked inept until the 4th quarter

TCU has finished 2nd in 2017, 3rd in 2015, and 1st in 2014. They are not a "middle big 12 school".

OSU's offense was fine except for Mack's drops, which can be cleaned up. They put up 300 yards in the first half with 0 turnovers and 1 sack

TCU has finished 2nd in 2017, 3rd in 2015, and 1st in 2014. They are not a "middle big 12 school".

OSU's offense was fine except for Mack's drops, which can be cleaned up. They put up 300 yards in the first half with 0 turnovers and 1 sack

And how many points did they put up again?

The answer was six. As in no touchdowns. OSU offense against any legit defense, not saying TCU d was terrible but they were out matched , buckeyes are going to have a lot of problem putting up points. Haskins didn't handle the rush very well.

The b1g is a joke this year so I think OSU goes undefeated and makes the playoffs but they will get exposed badly when they do.

The answer was six. As in no touchdowns. OSU offense against any legit defense, not saying TCU d was terrible but they were out matched , buckeyes are going to have a lot of problem putting up points. Haskins didn't handle the rush very well.

The b1g is a joke this year so I think OSU goes undefeated and makes the playoffs but they will get exposed badly when they do.

You are an idiot. Your "analysis" is always total shit and you should just stop. Every fucking year you say the same stupid shit about OSU and you are wrong 95% of the time. Just fuck off already.

FYI TCU has one of the best defenses in the country and runs a very unique 4-2-5 that basically has 3 seperate "teams" on the field with 3 separate defensive calls, defensive line, left field, right field. They can be playing man on the left side and zone on the right side. Haskins was 63% passing with a few throw aways, 4 drops (1 dropped TD) ONE SACK, NO INT, and 2 TD

How is it that you continuously praise Alabama's game play and bash tOSU's when Alabama plays nobody for 2 years straight and the moment tOSU plays someone with at least some credibility they're garbage? :lol: Silly.

How does it feel knowing 'Bama is in an inferior league so much so that you have to justify their weak schedule and conference by bashing on a school that is perennially threatening and relevant?

You are an idiot. Your "analysis" is always total shit and you should just stop. Every fucking year you say the same stupid shit about OSU and you are wrong 95% of the time. Just fuck off already.

FYI TCU has one of the best defenses in the country and runs a very unique 4-2-5 that basically has 3 seperate "teams" on the field with 3 separate defensive calls, defensive line, left field, right field. They can be playing man on the left side and zone on the right side. Haskins was 63% passing with a few throw aways, 4 drops (1 dropped TD) ONE SACK, NO INT, and 2 TD

I'm glad you put "analysis" in quotes. What he posts is nothing but fandom. It's not grounded on legitimate and unbiased facts. It's. Literally. Just. Fandom.

How is it that you continuously praise Alabama's game play and bash tOSU's when Alabama plays nobody for 2 years straight and the moment tOSU plays someone with at least some credibility they're garbage? :lol: Silly.

How does it feel knowing 'Bama is in an inferior league so much so that you have to justify their weak schedule and conference by bashing on a school that is perennially threatening and relevant?

I'm glad you put "analysis" in quotes. What he posts is nothing but fandom. It's not grounded on legitimate and unbiased facts. It's. Literally. Just. Fandom.

It's not even his biased fandom. He posts shit thinking he has an actual understanding of what is happening when he truly has no clue. It's extremely clear his understanding of football doesnt go much beyond "Alabama good, Alabama score"

Tcu's defense is built to challenge passing teams. I think this game is actually going to be fun to watch. TCU offense needs to step up in this game if they want any chance of them winning.

He also posts shit like this thinking he knows what he is talking about. TCUs defense is built to attack EVERY type of offense. They use a ton of stunts and run blitzes with small fast linebackers and safetys that are the same size as the Lbs to attack the running game and sit back on play action. 3 out of the last 4 years, TCU has had a top 10 run defense

1) My bad. Confused you with BStowers. Multitasking FTL. That's on me.

2) IDGAF if you think it was original. Someone on FB shared it, I found it humorous, I shared it here. Thank you for your interpretation of that. I care very deeply of your opinion on the matter. I appreciate your witty retort.

3) Yes, tOSU is FINALLY looking decent.

Embarrassing

Embarrassing

A little, but not as much as getting into a schoolyard spat online and not being able to admit I was wrong. :lolguy:

I think that after this most coins will trade sideways for some time, but eventually the will move up again. At this time eventually will be between 2-5 years.

just my $.02

I concur.