College Football Thread: Version 2018

Bigbird

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, he's going to the NFL either way.

I still think if he doesn't come back at all this year his draft stock drops. Like it or not, talent gets forgotten if there's an injury that prevents someone from playing nearly a whole season.

And to be clear, he isn't dropping to the 2nd round. I mean he might drop from 1-2 to 5-7. Big deal. I wouldn't rush it either way, just saying, he won't be a possible #1 overall pick if he doesn't come back and get some film against top talent.

Damn, that didn't take long. Hope Dabo made the right call (actually I don't). Bold move, we'll see how it plays out Cotton.

Dabo has the guts to make the move that Urban didn't last year. We'll have to see how it plays as to whether it's the "right" move or not.

Predictions?

I'm thinking OSU jumps out on Penn State early. PSU has started every game slow (with the exception of Kent State) then destroyed bad teams in the 2nd half. I think if we jump to an early 2 score lead on Penn State by halftime, I think they will try to do too much to catch up in the 2nd half assuming our offense can keep the throttle on, and they'll make mistakes.

That being said, nobody can predict how this team will handle the loudest and craziest environment they will probably ever play in in their football careers. That's the big wild card here but I will predict we handle it well.

OSU 45

PSU 30

How the fuck is picking up the qb and slamming him to the ground not a flag?

Not to mention the holds they've gotten away with. Not the nit picky ones. The blatantly obvious ones.

I'm not gonna bitch and moan about missed calls though when we give up a 93 yard TD on a damn slant.