Lettuce talk wraps

STEVE-O

Vinyl wraps specifically

I have seen older threads talk about many places but no one shared the after or cost aspects

Anyone have a vehicle hey sent someone and got back with a recommendation and rough cost, also the turn around time ??

Seems like many places can but haven’t seen anyone reply with the before vs after review of a shop

-Depends on what type of wrap job you are wanting primarily. Some places specialize in doing commercial vehicles, some places specialize in custom jobs, some places do it all.

I've used Lizard Skins locally ( 614 299-9727 ) a couple times before and been happy with their work. Fair prices and quality work. They wrapped tailgate of my truck with my company logo and info...a bubble popped up in it a few weeks later and next job they did for me, I pointed it out and they just rewrapped the whole tailgate again at no cost to fix it.

Did you do it or have it done somewhere?

IIRC he did it himself.

I was going to wrap the Mark II but then I decided to just have it painted instead because I like the way paint looks over a wrap. I think Ill still be wrapping the roof black though.