2012 Lexus GX460

TTQ B4U

Cleaning this up for a customer who has had it since new. It's a very clean vehicle with only 75k on the ODO. I give it an 8/10 as it sits before I touched it. IIRC he's looking for mid $20k and will be willing to put new tires on it. It's a great solution to a need I don't have or else I'd love to have it.

I'm posting this as it's a great and very clean SUV and will be even better once I'm done with it :) I did the entire engine bay, interior and am now finishing up the outside. He has no kids so it really hasn't had much if any use outside the driver side.

Happy to put anyone interested in contact with the owner. Vehicle will likely be stored at his airplane hanger at OSU Airport off Sawmill.

I'll edit this post later today with contact information and exact asking price later today when I'm done with it and in contact with him.

-tim

BEFORE PIC: Here it's just washed. Full after pics coming later today

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/168057241/original.jpg

Edited by TTQ B4U

• 2 weeks later...
Just seeing if this was sold? If not message me on the sellers price, thanks.

checking on this and will look to put you in touch with him directly. I believe the vehicle is in his hanger at OSU airport still. Stay tuned. Here's a link to the thread regarding the detail.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128908

Contact the owner, Brad. Great guy and takes super care of his vehicles.

He has it up on Autotrader too. Asking $27,900 but flexible. Keep in mind however, this is a fully loaded Premium Package where the vast majority of Lexus 460's are the step-down luxery version. Fantastic sound system, heated steering wheel power third row and I'm sure a ton more fun stuff. Even his new 2018 doesn't have power 3rd row or heated wheel......odd I know but true and it's a fully loaded one.

Brad can be reached at 614-237-3747 x159

Car has 75k on the ODO but again is like brand new inside and out. I don't think the third row was ever used and I doubt he had many passengers in it overall. He sells airplanes so most his clients are up in the air.....literally :) I am still waffling on it myself but I don't need a vehicle. I just really love the way it drives vs what I have now.