Welders, which cart or cabinet?

cstmg8

I recently picked up the Vulcan omnipro 220 from HF and would like to pick up a decent/convenient cart or cabinet. Which do you prefer, and are there any recommended?

I was considering a cabinet, due to the fact it'd be carrying mig and Tig supplies, but I also don't want the welder too far off the ground.

It'd mostly just be in my own garage, unless Clay borrows it.....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I recently picked up the Vulcan omnipro 220 from HF and would like to pick up a decent/convenient cart or cabinet. Which do you prefer, and are there any recommended?

I was considering a cabinet, due to the fact it'd be carrying mig and Tig supplies, but I also don't want the welder too far off the ground.

It'd mostly just be in my own garage, unless Clay borrows it.....

HEY! I've got my own set up...#thankyouverymuch ;)

Just kidding! I'm glad someone finds time to put some this stuff to use! I remember when you picked yours up to weld on the Lincoln, I believe? Now come over and show me how to use this one!

HEY! I've got my own set up...#thankyouverymuch ;)

Srsly, doe....I don't know how the Vulcan welders stack up against the HF 170A MIG I have in terms of improvements...it's a good welder but the only thing that I did was to take the flux-core spool and throw it away.

Get Lincoln Electric wire. Dramatically improves the weld integrity.

I looked at a ton of reviews, and most people were impressed with it. Consensus seemed to be that it could keep up with it's double priced counterparts. I also installed a 240 outlet in the garage for full power [emoji48]