Who can powder coat some small stuff?

ODoyle

He is Late Apex Motorsports: https://www.facebook.com/LateApexMotorsports/

His number was in that thread I posted: 614-256-3407

You could probably just trade some Rubicon owner who might be looking to de-rice their truck no?

I have looked. No luck on the switch. With the Jeep and decals on it being red, the tow hooks will match and not look as Ghey as they do on say, a Mojito jeep.

You could probably just trade some Rubicon owner who might be looking to de-rice their truck no?

A Wrangler owner, trying to de-rice? LOL that's unheard of. I think the Honda ricers from the 2000's all bought diesel trucks or Wranglers once they grew up.

I see a half dozen Wranglers every day with this same douchey grille...

6 every day? I think I've seen one or two total. You sure it's not in the same parking lot every day? LOL

I do agree some JeepBros and DieselBro's over-do it for my taste. I jsut shake my head and move on. On CR anytone someone looks for insight folks tend to bash them. Hell, it's not MY personal taste either, but to each their own. :)

I see far more jeeps that DON'T have that grill/look douchey. shrug.jif

They have a right to spend their money how they see fit, and I have a right to mock their poor taste :lol:

Fair enough. :lol:

I mean, I do too, typically, but in the end it's my opinion vs. theirs and it's their crap so....shrug.jif again. :)