Sig 320 (full size)or a g19_gen4

Mace1647545504

I would like to as well. I've shot my brother's P226 and P229, and if the P320 shoots like either of those, that would be the one to get for sure.

It doesn't shoot like them. It's a polymer striker fired gun, feels totally different but it's still really nice.

I was using a p320 for uspsa but ended up selling it to buy a cz75 to use instead.

I went through this phase where I really wanted a striker for ccw. You know, same trigger pull every time, heck yeah. So I bought a Glock and I really hate that grip angle. Then I bought a M&P. That was far better for me and I'd buy another. I then sold it and bought a p320. Yeah, that thing is real nice.

In the end, steel frame da/sa with decocker is my preference. I'm a cz guy through and through.

It doesn't shoot like them. It's a polymer striker fired gun, feels totally different but it's still really nice.

I was using a p320 for uspsa but ended up selling it to buy a cz75 to use instead.

I went through this phase where I really wanted a striker for ccw. You know, same trigger pull every time, heck yeah. So I bought a Glock and I really hate that grip angle. Then I bought a M&P. That was far better for me and I'd buy another. I then sold it and bought a p320. Yeah, that thing is real nice.

In the end, steel frame da/sa with decocker is my preference. I'm a cz guy through and through.

Good to know. I prefer the striker fire. Started really shooting on a Springfield, so that's what my preference was built on. M&Ps are great as well.