Political dumpster fire Part III Greg and Kerry Vs CR

zeitgeist57

So that mueller report......huh....

Yep....old tater fuck-tards on the Dem side all need to go. All they are doing is the same old do-nothing politics crap that put Trump in office the first time. There's a reason they don't work in the private sector as their antics would get them fired in 2 days. Nader is s dumb fuck and Pelosi....she needs to suffer a stroke and get put out to pasture. It's so fucked up that it's a shame and complete embarrassment to our country that these are the shits we put in office. What's worse is the people who actually support them.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep....old tater fuck-tards on the Dem side all need to go. All they are doing is the same old do-nothing politics crap that put Trump in office the first time. There's a reason they don't work in the private sector as their antics would get them fired in 2 days. Nader is s dumb fuck and Pelosi....she needs to suffer a stroke and get put out to pasture. It's so fucked up that it's a shame and complete embarrassment to our country that these are the shits we put in office. What's worse is the people who actually support them.

What does the Mueller report have to do with Dems? It was launched, executed, and prepared by Republicans.

What does the Mueller report have to do with Dems? It was launched, executed, and prepared by Republicans.

lots of old tater fucktards there too doing nothing but sucking away a paycheck and playing the same old worn out game of nothing.

Wondering what your thoughts on our differing interpretation of that line in the Barr summary are now that the full report is out.

It didn't change the bottom line on the summary that Barr gave IMO. It gives additional details about the conduct, but there isn't any chance trump will get in trouble for what he did. He is acting like a business man turned politic. Anyone in higher up business OR C level business sees this all the time. Its literally game of thrones. To act like this is different from the private sector would be doing a disservice to yourself.

This is has been and is going nowhere that the American people give a shit about anymore. For the left to dwell on it would be a bad idea. I think it only helps trump in 2020.

The problem isn't the democrats or republicans Tim. The Problem is with you. The report revealed some very serious problems with our government and also revealed that there are still public servants who remember they serve the public. This warrants a closer look and an examination, but you just want to lambaste the people that are doing that because you don't understand the gravity of what this report means. you complain that the Mueller report didn't lead to action, and then you complain when it did.

But then again I can't expect much of an open mind from you when you are actively wishing strokes on people whose opinion you don't agree with.

It didn't change the bottom line on the summary that Barr gave IMO. It gives additional details about the conduct, but there isn't any chance trump will get in trouble for what he did. He is acting like a business man turned politic. Anyone in higher up business OR C level business sees this all the time. Its literally game of thrones. To act like this is different from the private sector would be doing a disservice to yourself.

This is, has been, and is going nowhere that the American people give a shit about anymore. For the left to dwell on it would be a bad idea. I think it only helps trump in 2020.

+1.

Me, nearly a month ago:

Definitely some "smoke", but no fire. No indictments on Friday means Trump is in the clear. What continues to amaze me is that - even with Trump calling it a "Witch Hunt" - he nearly created an obstruction-of-justice charge for a process that partially exonerated him anyway. :lol:

The fact that people around him - like Don McGahn - had to protect the President from himself is what should make you laugh/cry/rage :lol:

I think that's the frustrating thing -- Trump is an awful human being. I don't think it's fair to say that his behavior represents normal business. He lies whenever it suits him. He cheats (personally and professionally) and says it "makes him smart". He surrounds himself with people who do criminal and unethical things. He runs a sham charity. He himself does unethical things. And yet "there isn't any chance trump will get in trouble for what he did" is exactly right.

He's exhibit A in how the rules of society don't apply to the rich. He can be an awful human being and never face any repercussions for it. Quite the contrary! Evangelicals consider him a gift from god despite his pattern of immoral behavior. "Law and order" Republicans praise him despite his pattern of corruption. Up is down, black is white.

And now we have a report that goes into great detail about many of the ways in which he specifically is an awful human being. If we ignore it, that only helps him in 2020. If we dwell on it, it only helps him in 2020. Anyone who wants society to be fair in 2020 can't win.

Because he's rich, and he can get away with whatever. I know, I know, it's the way the world works, I just don't know why John Q Voter is OK with it.

so for those promoting "move on" are you going to vote for him next round?

One thing the Mueller report detailed that Barr did not, was that the president absolutely intentionally acted unethically for his own self interest against the american people and the only thing that prevented that from happening were the ethics of the experienced government employees on his staff. For any other candidate this would disqualify from consideration, so does it for him as well?

or is still trolling the libs more important than actual justice and democracy?

I just don't know why John Q Voter is OK with it.

because cynicism is cooler than intelligence.

I think that's the frustrating thing -- Trump is an awful human being. I don't think it's fair to say that his behavior represents normal business. He lies whenever it suits him. He cheats (personally and professionally) and says it "makes him smart". He surrounds himself with people who do criminal and unethical things. He runs a sham charity. He himself does unethical things. And yet "there isn't any chance trump will get in trouble for what he did" is exactly right.

He's exhibit A in how the rules of society don't apply to the rich. He can be an awful human being and never face any repercussions for it. Quite the contrary! Evangelicals consider him a gift from god despite his pattern of immoral behavior. "Law and order" Republicans praise him despite his pattern of corruption. Up is down, black is white.

And now we have a report that goes into great detail about many of the ways in which he specifically is an awful human being. If we ignore it, that only helps him in 2020. If we dwell on it, it only helps him in 2020. Anyone who wants society to be fair in 2020 can't win.

Because he's rich, and he can get away with whatever. I know, I know, it's the way the world works, I just don't know why John Q Voter is OK with it.

Hate to say it, but that's the way it works Greg. I experience this in my line of work everyday as a partner in a multimillion dollar business. Greed, money and power ruin people decision making abilities. I pride myself in being able to be successful in my field, but yet still have a shred of moral integrity.

for trump to go down for anything thats been dug up would mean the entire public and private sector would burn with him and hes the kind of person that would wage that war.

Hes the kid that takes him ball home if he loses.

its interesting no one wants to talk about how the Obama administration basically had the Russians banging down their door and did nothing to stop them. In fact, the actively said to law enforcement to stand down and or not retaliate for the Russians actions starting in 2014.

In my opinion thats the worst thing the mueller report shed light on. Everything else is shit we already knew or expected to know about how trump is a shitty person.

now we see Golden Boy Obama is a shitty person for allowing the Russians to go unchecked because it wasn't going to be his problem.

Hate to say it, but that's the way it works Greg. I experience this in my line of work everyday as a partner in a multimillion dollar business. Greed, money and power ruin people decision making abilities. I pride myself in being able to be successful in my field, but yet still have a shred of moral integrity.

I reject your attempt to gaslight me into thinking everyone is as immoral as Trump. You're not. The world is not. He's exceptionally dishonest. He's exceptionally immoral. He's exceptionally criminal. This is not normal.

for trump to go down for anything thats been dug up would mean the entire public and private sector would burn with him and hes the kind of person that would wage that war.

Hes the kid that takes him ball home if he loses.

He sounds like a real piece of shit. Maybe we shouldn't vote for people like that. Maybe we shouldn't allow society to continue to reward people for acting like that just because they have money.

its interesting no one wants to talk about how the Obama administration basically had the Russians banging down their door and did nothing to stop them. In fact, the actively said to law enforcement to stand down and or not retaliate for the Russians actions starting in 2014.

In my opinion thats the worst thing the mueller report shed light on. Everything else is shit we already knew or expected to know about how trump is a shitty person.

now we see Golden Boy Obama is a shitty person for allowing the Russians to go unchecked because it wasn't going to be his problem.

CNN is talking about it. You want to talk about it? Great. Fuck Obama for not being harder on Russia. Now what has Trump done except take Putin at his word and deny the conclusions of our own intelligence agencies? If we can say fuck Obama for mishandling it, then we should be saying fuck Trump even louder for continuing to do absolutely nothing.

The problem isn't the democrats or republicans Tim. The Problem is with you.

LOL. Sure thing Kerry. Nothing wrong at all with the last two years of complete bullshit.

The report revealed some very serious problems with our government and also revealed that there are still public servants who remember they serve the public.

LOL again. Yep....those public servants just doing so much fucking good with our wasted tax dollars. :rolleyes:

you complain that the Mueller report didn't lead to action, and then you complain when it did.

??? the entire thing produced exactly what was said all along and yet so many are still so in shock and pissed. It's laughable and sad and a big fucking disgrace to say these tards represent our country.

But then again I can't expect much of an open mind from you when you are actively wishing strokes on people whose opinion you don't agree with.

at least I'm open and honest vs trying to pin bullshit on others like this entire scandal has continued to show many in our gov't operate.

Edited by TTQ B4U

What is going on here?

D4uB86NWkAYdR6H.jpg

Democrats have lost their fucking minds. What's the point of this? Are they trying to be inclusive? I'm an atheist, and I'll partake in Easter activities (chocolate egg here, hot cross bun there), but I'm sure as hell not an Easter worshiper...that would be a Christian, who technically also doesn't worship Easter, but the person who Easter is about.

COME ON BARACK YOU ARE WERE MY DUDE!

They were worshipping at Easter mass on Easter Sunday. It's grammatically fine, and my first inclination was that they were doing it to emphasize the impact of the crime -- they weren't just Christians killed at church, they were killed during their Easter worship, the holiest day on the Christian calendar.

Beyond that, conservatives sure are acting like the easily offended snowflakes they like to make fun of, looking for dumb shit to get upset about.

What is going on here?

Democrats have lost their fucking minds. What's the point of this? Are they trying to be inclusive? I'm an atheist, and I'll partake in Easter activities (chocolate egg here, hot cross bun there), but I'm sure as hell not an Easter worshiper...that would be a Christian, who technically also doesn't worship Easter, but the person who Easter is about.

Technically easter or Eoster worshippers are germanic pre-christian "pagans", since this was their holiday and celebration of the goddess before the catholic church culturally misappropriated it in the 1st century because...well sex sells and ain't nothing sexy about zombie Jesus. The chocolate, the "spring" celebration, the fertility of it...all come from Eoster.

Christian's are Pascha worshipers which is the correct name for it, but I dare you to find a christian who isn't a theologian and member of the church who knows or calls it that.

Also, aside from the churches, several secular luxury hotels were bombed as well at the same time, but let's not let that get in the way of a good anti-christian narrative. I mean look what those fuckers did to Eoster, they even stole her name, dem bishes be crazy yo. You do not come between a christian and their marketing machine, nor a politician and their appeal to a religious member of their base.

Edited by Geeto67

Technically easter or Eoster worshippers are germanic pre-christian "pagans", since this was their holiday and celebration of the goddess before the catholic church culturally misappropriated it in the 1st century because...well sex sells and ain't nothing sexy about zombie Jesus. The chocolate, the "spring" celebration, the fertility of it...all come from Eoster.

Christian's are Pascha worshipers which is the correct name for it, but I dare you to find a christian who isn't a theologian and member of the church who knows or calls it that.

Save the history lesson and calling Christians out on their shit because I'm ahead of you. I'll show you a whole country where Christians call it call Paasfees (Paas comes from Pascha or Pesach and fees means festival) so...dare accepted.

As much as I make fun of the shit Christians and anyone who is religious believes in, it's their right to believe in whatever the fuck it is. And if they are being attacked for their believes, it needs to be recognized as that. History is neat, but in 2019 Easter is a Christian holiday.

Also, aside from the churches, several secular luxury hotels were bombed as well at the same time, but let's not let that get in the way of a good anti-christian narrative. I mean look what those fuckers did to Eoster, they even stole her name, dem bishes be crazy yo. You do not come between a christian and their marketing machine, nor a politician and their appeal to a religious member of their base.

That would fall under the "tourist" and I don't think anyone has an issue with that.

Save the history lesson and calling Christians out on their shit because I'm ahead of you. I'll show you a whole country where Christians call it call Paasfees (Paas comes from Pascha or Pesach and fees means festival) so...dare accepted.

As much as I make fun of the shit Christians and anyone who is religious believes in, it's their right to believe in whatever the fuck it is. And if they are being attacked for their believes, it needs to be recognized as that. History is neat, but in 2019 Easter is a Christian holiday.

That would fall under the "tourist" and I don't think anyone has an issue with that.

So, what is it you have an issue with exactly?