Does anyone have land I can fly my hawk on?

RC K9

Does anyone have land I can fly my hawk on? I'll be back around Christmas and we'll have my bird with us. Just looking to see if anyone has property with bunnies that'd be willing to let me fly her on. I'd like to avoid chickens if you have those because she will try to nail them. Don't really need a ton of space either. Depending on the lay out, I can hunt fields that are like 10acres. Smaller if your neighbors are cool with me being on their property. As always, if you let me come out, you are welcome to tag along and watch.

Let me know your thoughts. I'll be staying in West Jefferson, but anywhere around C-bus should work.

-Ryan

I'm on 11 acres (mostly pond/water though) and my next door neighbor has 300 acres but I'm way up in Sunbury. I can ask him if you wanna trek up here.

:megusta:

If there's bunnies, i'd be down. 45min really isn't that big of a deal. I make frequent trips to the pandhandle to hunt which is like 5.5hrs each way.

Ryan if you come up my way I would be happy to take you to the rabbit holes I hunt on the public grounds. I am in Ashley. The Wildlife areas are 5 min from my place. Shoot me a pm if you want to set something up.

I could see about taking you out to a buddy of mine's farm lands too (Kilbourne area) if you would rather.