Recommendations for rental space?

HotCarl

So we're getting married Oct 25 (a Friday) and my only responsibility is to organize the rehearsal dinner for thursday the 24th. I'm looking for a space that can comfortably sit 35 guests, casual setting and food (no bar food). We prefer something somewhat close to brewery district or downtown.

Every place I find either can't hold our size party or is TOO casual (bar food) it doesn't have to be super nice or formal just not chicken fingers and wings. I considered renting a place and getting catering, I use to work for Hoggy's Catering and am pretty sure i can get a decent deal for our size group but we'll still need to rent a space.

anyone have any suggestions?

I used to work across the street from Brick in the brewery district so we often rented out the basement for events. Good food, cool/unique space. Couldn't have been horribly priced because our controller was CHHHEAP. The event space looks like this9ce065cb0cdf76fcf410419063f8e396.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I used to work across the street from Brick in the brewery district so we often rented out the basement for events. Good food, cool/unique space. Couldn't have been horribly priced because our controller was CHHHEAP. The event space looks like this9ce065cb0cdf76fcf410419063f8e396.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Been there a few times, definitely a cool and unique space.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Both places look great, I sent an email for pricing and menu/bar options so just waiting to hear back. Just looking through their event menu looks like about $2500-$3000 for everything. Kinda can't complain seeing as how this is the only thing I have to pay for.

A few years back I attended a rehearsal dinner at Bravo off Bethel road. It was pretty nice, not too formal but not bar food either. They quoted me around $1500 for our group which I thought was fairly reasonable.

Another option close to downtown is the Hofbrauhaus. They have semi-private rooms upstairs (the biggest is their Stube room). The food is German-heavy, but they serve full bar if bier isn't your thing and the service is really good.

We have a March Madness event every year there and people love it.

Another option close to downtown is the Hofbrauhaus. They have semi-private rooms upstairs (the biggest is their Stube room). The food is German-heavy, but they serve full bar if bier isn't your thing and the service is really good.

We have a March Madness event every year there and people love it.

I know you don't know me that well Clay but I actually laughed out loud at this.

Good suggestion, not too far away. I had no idea they had a private space.