Events for 2019

blue98ls1

^^^^^^^^^Miss those days!!^^^^^^^^^^^

Use to roll with my cousin in his mustang out there.

...how have we never met in person. You just popped into my CB one day and we hit it off like secret lovers but I don't remember you from way back then.

Does, "Flight of the Valkyries" mean anything to you, Gribble?

...how have we never met in person. You just popped into my CB one day and we hit it off like secret lovers but I don't remember you from way back then.

Does, "Flight of the Valkyries" mean anything to you, Gribble?

:masturboy: Like our own fat kid notebook movie :masturboy:

Unfortunately "FotV" does not ring my bell. Probably had more meaning with my cuz than me.

This Sickassmofo lol. He was about 200 lbs heavier when he was up in Columbus (pushing 430 at his heaviest) But this is the only photo I could find on a quick search.

BC.jpg

This car with svt cobra wheels.

http://www.2040-cars.com/_content/cars/images/31/313931/001.jpg

I would have been tooling around in this

n1334888209-30154205-1872.jpg

Edited by Red Beard

I've been kicking around doing a time attack style event at the Circleville Raceway Park. Have been to a couple events there. Porsche Club and Miata Club both rent the track from time to time. Even went to a drift event there once. Thoughts?

I've been kicking around doing a time attack style event at the Circleville Raceway Park. Have been to a couple events there. Porsche Club and Miata Club both rent the track from time to time. Even went to a drift event there once. Thoughts?

I think this is a phenomenal idea. I have nothing to run on that track but I'm only about 10 mins away. lol

I'd be down for some straight line events... fast turns in a truck sounds terrible....

If someone were to get together dyno events that'd be dope too.. I only made it to one a few years ago at QSL but the crap box wasn't ready to run.

Carlyle Racing I'm sure would be down for hosting some sort of Dyno event if we had enough people interested?

Paging Andy!

I'd be down for some straight line events... fast turns in a truck sounds terrible....

If someone were to get together dyno events that'd be dope too.. I only made it to one a few years ago at QSL but the crap box wasn't ready to run.

I have been asked this a few times, I just sent Andy a msg to see if we can set something up.