2019 CR List Race Info

wagner

Here are the CR List race days that fit in on the National Trail Callender.

April 7 Sunday TnT

May 10 Track Day

June 7

July 12

Aug 2 *I can’t be there

September 6* I might not be there due to covering the World 100 at Eldora

Official lists as of right meow:

CR’s Fastest: Run whatever you have and prove you're a bad man.

CR Street: Anything not on a slick. Drag radial street cars go here must have DOT number on the tire and be a street car.

CR Daily: for those who have old rusty pickup trucks, Paul’s Grand Marquis, and other slow cars/trucks. Hard Tire ONLY

CR bikes: does it have two wheels? good race it and try not to kill yourself.

CR sneakers: for the rest of you brokedicks with no car and a gym membership. Eligible for the Big Freddy.

List Rules as of 2-2-2019

-You can challenge and race someone above you on the list you compete in outside of CR events. Must be at National Trail, must have one witness and have video footage of race.

-You can challenge as many spots as you want at a list night to climb the ladder.

-If you aren't at a list race people can challenge you and pass you if you're not there. This is in place to keep things moving and prevent "list lock".

-One car per list, so the same person can't have multiple cars on the same list running.

- The car must fit spirit of list guidelines

- True Street cruise will be required for all classes except the fastest list.

- Any vehicle can be trailered to the track.

- Official call outs and information will be on Columbusracing.

-CR List Official is the final word

- Rules can be tweaked AT ANY TIME for parity if puppy kickers want to flex.

- Having fun is REQUIRED

- Smack talk is encouraged

Edited by Wagner

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
I’m in on some sneaker action. I got nothing to lose. If you win, you beat a guy in his 40s in a foot race. If you lose, ......... I mean how damn slow are you?

Are the sneaker races 1/4 mile too? If so, I'm out. I might make a 40 yard dash or a 100 meter.

• 2 weeks later...

Sooooo anybody going to come out and race? I see lots of posts about political shit and trying to tell someone how to replace a junk ass rotary car, but no race talk.

You won't go to hell or get an STD for racing, I promise...

I'll be there. Doesn't matter what I race.

-One car per list, so the same person can't have multiple cars on the same list running.

Does this matter if the owner of the car has a different driver? (above). So could Cordell use Wagners car and also have his Vette or Camaro on the list?

Not that it matters to me. I'm not even sure if Bi-curious minds want to know.

I'll be there. Doesn't matter what I race.

Does this matter if the owner of the car has a different driver? (above). So could Cordell use Wagners car and also have his Vette or Camaro on the list?

Not that it matters to me. I'm not even sure if Bi-curious minds want to know.

No, one driver one car one list, possibly multiple lists if you have multiple cars.

Whatever I’m driving is on the list. If I’m driving Wagner’s car then mine won’t be on the list. Wagner has said he will probably not participate and just run this so we had talked about me running his car, nothing set in stone just willing to talk shit with any of them. It’s not like I played a major part in building all of them. :rolleyes:

And just in case anyone wants to say shit about running someone else’s car, my wife owns “my” Camaro, so....

Like I said. I really don't care. I was just wondering. Not that it matters much. :rolleyes:

And I was just clarifying.

I hope this gets some interest, doesn’t need to be complicated.

Maybe Anthony will stop his boost pipe from blowing off and not have any excuses for my stock bottem end Corvette dragging his Formula, lol.

And I was just clarifying.

I hope this gets some interest, doesn’t need to be complicated.

Maybe Anthony will stop his boost pipe from blowing off and not have any excuses for my stock bottem end Corvette dragging his Formula, lol.

Ratchet strap mod FTW.

I'm just hoping I don't shred the differential again and have to steal Anthonys trailer. However, I'm going to invest in AAA so that won't be an issue this year.

No, one driver one car one list, possibly multiple lists if you have multiple cars.

Whatever I’m driving is on the list. If I’m driving Wagner’s car then mine won’t be on the list. Wagner has said he will probably not participate and just run this so we had talked about me running his car, nothing set in stone just willing to talk shit with any of them. It’s not like I played a major part in building all of them. :rolleyes:

And just in case anyone wants to say shit about running someone else’s car, my wife owns “my” Camaro, so....

...so you're either racing your buddies car or your wife's car. Got it.

Kidding Cordell. lol. I have nothing fast.