Kick In The Clutch

wagner

a) take it to the politics thread

b) you know how I know you haven't read the GND and are just making stuff up and falling for the GOP propaganda? this----> "and we'll be walking everywhere"

there is a lot to critizie the GND about - that it is ambitious, that it makes too many demands on lawmakers who rely on compromise, that it has no clear funding, but talking like it is going to ban cows or the ICE isn't part of that conversation unless you are trying to prove how little you know about it.

“take it to the politics thread” and then your smart ass political comment the essential hypocrite move, do as I say not as I do.

I love driving a manual, my daily is a manual. These days I believe the automatics are better transmissions, but I would still drive a manual. I almost converted my 94 Impala to a manual.

I wonder if that is the direction things will go. Will the manufacturers stop making cars with manuals, and it will be up to the aftermarket to start generating all the swap parts?

I’d still be rocking a manual if my foot hadn’t decided to fuck me over. Since surgery I can’t take the constant operation and one traffic jam, I’d be in tears ballin like a bitch on the side of the road.