The Arnold

BuckeyeROC

I'm sitting here watching the Strongman competition on Rogue's YouTube channel live. Anyone going this year? I went once back in the late 90's and it was pretty cool. Met Lou Ferrigno and saw Arnold. It's grown so much, I wouldn't be able to stand how crowded it is now, it was packed even back then.

The wheel of pain from Conan looks cool.

I love weightlifting and watching the strongman stuff. Hafthor is an absolute BEAST. It would be pretty cool to see him in person. Anyway, anyone here going or ever been? Anyone here into weightlifting or fitness sports?

The best is people-watching at the airport. See these meatheads having to turn sideways to exit the jetway. It’s like a Disney cartoon. :lol:

Agree. Until you’re at BWI forgetting it’s Arnold weekend, flying home, and checked into your flight late.

Completely fucked parking for me, had to park in our reserved customer lot and tell 2 different people to fuck off you cant park here. Air downtown was thick with the smell of body oil testosterone and gay sex. I hate the arnold.

giphy.gif