grass seed supply store

10phone2

I've got moss too. I don't usually give a shit about the yard but what am I supposed to do to fix this shit? Rake it and throw seed?

maybe Cale can give some insight because I'm a rookie at this. All I know when I moved in was every place leaves were left out from the previous owner during the winter there was moss and the grass barely grew.

It was a very wet year last year and into the winter as well. You can seed this spring, but make sure you don’t put a pre emergent (weed and feed) down, as the grass won’t germinate. If ther is some grass you can fertilize with starter fertilizer and seed now. Weeds will have to be taken care of with a selective liquid herbicide.

On a side note, anyone else's grass go to complete shit over the winter? This is the first year our back yard is completely trashed. Guessing it's due to how wet the winter was. I have full sections I can just pull up, zero roots in the ground. Going to be an interesting spring.

Tom

Yes. Between me over fertilizing (and killing some grass patches), low points in the backyard that leads to water pooling, this god damn mole, and the dogs our backyard is trashed. It looks aweful.

I was tempted to get sod and start over but that wont fix the backyard flooding issue.

Quick update. Kurtz brothers are amazing to work with. I just got off the phone with Tammy and they know there stuff. Getting dirt delivered Friday or Saturday plus grass seed.

Cole/David thank you for the help.