Anyone have new driver parking cone training set up?

TTQ B4U

Before I either buy or make my own to help with my son's new driving skills, I thought I would check here to see if anyone has a set of cones and poles or something already made that they want to sell, etc.

Thanks!

Before I either buy or make my own to help with my son's new driving skills, I thought I would check here to see if anyone has a set of cones and poles or something already made that they want to sell, etc.

Thanks!

I do have cones...small ones without poles or flags.

I do not - but 1 gallon milk jugs partially filled w/sand and PVC pipe make good cheap alternatives.

Pro tip - set up the "course" about a foot (or a bit more) narrower & shorter than required. When they get to the "real test" it will seem easy....

I do not - but 1 gallon milk jugs partially filled w/sand and PVC pipe make good cheap alternatives.

Pro tip - set up the "course" about a foot (or a bit more) narrower & shorter than required. When they get to the "real test" it will seem easy....

Great call! I have some empties around so I may have to do that. Sand and some driveway reflectors for $.99 would be cheap too!

I have a couple tubes of sand you can have if you want them. I know they are dirt cheap, I just dont know how to get rid of what I have lol

I could probably gank all the landscape companies tall orange sticks they place around our work parking lot as well if you want.