Phone Carriers

Zx2guy19

I love T-Mobile. I have five lines and pay $130/mo with unlimited data plus all the perks mentioned in the post above.

Plus, with all of my travel around Ohio, I've seen T-Mobile start outclassing AT&T for coverage, and sometimes even Verizon.

Sprint has good coverage everywhere I am. Some places do suck balls. I had zero service at several points inside Riverside Hospital.

I'm on a old family plan with true unlimited everything and abuse the hell out of it. My brother (pilot, travelling a ton) has done over 500gb in a month before w/ tethering. Never hear a peep from Sprint about it. That's really the only good thing I can say about Sprint though.

I love T-Mobile. I have five lines and pay $130/mo with unlimited data plus all the perks mentioned in the post above.

Plus, with all of my travel around Ohio, I've seen T-Mobile start outclassing AT&T for coverage, and sometimes even Verizon.

Come up to Morrow County and you won't see any service

I had zero service at several points inside Riverside Hospital.

Hospitals are a very unfriendly environment for anything radio based. Not even counting shielded areas like radiology or nuclear medicine the head walls in patient care areas have more conduit and pipes in them than you could ever imagine.

It takes about double the amount of wireless access points per sq/ft to cover patient areas vs business areas. We also run cellular repeaters, but the coverage is targeted at frequencies for the phone carrier we use for hospital provided phones.