Coating Revival and Clean Up for Returning Coating Customers

TTQ B4U

Team CR's Routine Maintenance & Revival

For returning customers I offer a Maintenance Service as a great option for those who are looking to have their vehicles maintained at the highest level.

This service includes a thorough exterior washing process that will remove all loose dirt and contaminates from the surface of your vehicle. Wheel faces are cleaned and sealed with an industry leading seasonal coating that lasts 6mo+ as well for super easy cleanup maintenance going forward. Tires are cleaned and properly dressed with a water based no-sling dressing.

In terms of those that have had a paint coating applied by me already, I will fully decontaminate the paint to remove any embedded deposits and top the finish with the appropriate ceramic booster for your car, thus returning the surface to a super smooth and slick finish that will once again bead and sheet water like day one.

I will also make sure your door jams are clean, exhaust tips are polished, and glass is streak free inside and out. A quick interior vacuuming and dusting is also included.

For this service through the end of June, I'm offering $50 off the service.

I just completed this exact process on my wife's SUV a couple weeks back.As a side-note, notice how great that bottom trim looks. That was coated early last summer with a ceramic based trim coating and held up spectacularly through winter and over 16,000 miles of her use.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

^^ Bring back that super hydrophobic property and fantastic water beading. Call, PM or Text me to schedule your vehicle today.

-tim

614-795-4907 cell