2014 BMW 5-Series goes through Spring Cleanup - UPDATED PICS ADDED

TTQ B4U

2014 Cashmere Silver Metallic BMW 535i X-Drive:

So Mace picked up a really nice daily driver for his wife and decided to take advantage of my Basic Clean and Protect Promotion that includes upgrading the final sealant to a GYEON Coating that should protect it well for the remainder of this calendar year. Given they take it through touchless washes I know they will love the

that it provides. In addition he added in a clean up and ceramic wheel coating on the face of the 19's on this bad boy too.

The weather didn't cooperate well for photos this afternoon but given it's curing overnight in my garage I will try and get some good pics in the morning. In the mean time, here are a few that show it well but honestly don't do it the justice it deserves. I'll update things once I have better ones.

Thanks to Mace for trusting me with his better half's ride. I know she'll be pleased. Now just keep her out of the road construction and tar [emoji14]

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Edited by TTQ B4U

Tim,

The car looked fantastic ..I thought it would crack if hit by anything it looked so glass like.

The wife called me on the way home and talked about how beautiful her "kitten" was.

I think my son might be wrong, in that he said she wouldn't be able to appreciate what you were going to do to her car..I think he was wrong.

Sorry for bending your ear so long

mace

• 3 months later...