Calling Clay to the bidding table.....

TTQ B4U

$9,600!?! Niiiiiiiice...

https://jalopnik.com/why-ostensibly-boring-cars-like-this-2-700-ford-ltd-ar-1834904496

^^Relevant to the conversation: get a low-mileage land-yacht, clean it up, and send it to BaT to see what you can get for it. I know David Tracy is telling you this as opposed to Matt Farah or Doug DeMuro, but I'M TELLING YOU GUYS if you have the room, an old barge in great shape is a silly-easy buy to make (and fun to drive)!

The problem is the age old car flipping problem - in order to make money on a land yacht you need to buy low, and with these cars you really need to buy like $1500 or less low, but the more internet traffic they get the more sellers are going to want to try and extract as much money from opportunistic flipper pockets.

I always take the position, only buy cars you enjoy - that way if you take a loss, that loss paid for your enjoyment factor.

I have to be honest Clay, I straight loved your copper on copper lincoln, I don't see what you see in the white and green one, but as long as it makes you happy that's what matters more than money.