Where local to rent a Camaro?

indy82z

I was thinking of driving a Camaro up to Indy next month but a quick search to find someone who rented them scored me nothing. Anyone know a place that rents Camaros? I would be taking it to a Camaro show so would have to be guaranteed a Camaro and not anything else.

I was thinking of driving a Camaro up to Indy next month but a quick search to find someone who rented them scored me nothing. Anyone know a place that rents Camaros? I would be taking it to a Camaro show so would have to be guaranteed a Camaro and not anything else.

So enterprise rents Camaro SS's through their "Exotic's collection". There you can specify a specific car instead of getting whatever car is in a car "class". Unfortunatly the closest one is in Pittsburg, but call them and see if they can accomidate you. You will pay for this experience though (about $150 per day):

https://exoticcars.enterprise.com/en/locations/pittsburgh-airport-pit.html

Hertz has their "Adrenalin" collection as well. I am not sure on the locations but I have rented a Challenger R/T and Camaro SS though them in Washington DC. It was a little cheaper than enterprise but I think that is because I am a gold member and booked through my company's travel company. Again, you can specify cars since these are special rentals, but you will pay for it (chally was something like $135 a day in 2015).

Try calling their local offices and specifying what you need rather than booking through online. Sometimes the inperson people can help you better than the computer.

What’s wrong with the 4 in your signature? Maybe get a mustang. Variety is the spice to life.

Of the four in my signature, one is a project, one is in the body shop, one runs great but isnt as nice as I would want to take to a show and the last one is that nice, but not sure I would trust it driving 6 hours in one day. I had planned on taking the one that is currently in the body shop, but I am starting to think it wont get done in time.

As for a Mustang, that will never happen. No need for variety when I have what I really like.

Thanks for the suggestions. I had never heard of Turo before. Seems interesting. I may look into that, but the thought of borrowing someones personal car just seems weird to me. I cant imagine renting out my car but I guess to each his own.

Its a Bloomington Gold Corvette Show that is adding Camaros this year. I would certainly think that of any show, this one would not have cars like you described. Generally speaking, this show has absolutely flawless cars which is why I dont want to take anything that is not perfect. Truth be told, its the laps around the track that I want to do again that is really making me figure out how to get a Camaro there,

Its a Bloomington Gold Corvette Show that is adding Camaros this year. I would certainly think that of any show, this one would not have cars like you described.

No it will have worse....corvette show people.

:lolguy::gabe:

No it will have worse....corvette show people.

:lolguy::gabe:

A.K.A. older versions of grumpy Camaro guys.

Being both a Camaro and Corvette guy, it reminds me of having a Miata, I hated the stereotypical owners. So fucking lame. I like to clean mine, but I enjoy getting them dirty too because it means I’m actually having fun with them.

Camaro shows are the fucking worst. Get ready for lambo doors, neons, underhood transformers murals, and all the gayest fucking shit the previous owner of mine took part in. Unless you're in to all of that I guess..

LOL, I can't believe how often I see that fucking Transformers horse shit on 5th gens

I really dig your 3rd gen collection. My 89 IROC is the only car I'd like to find and buy back. I say screw it, third gens are cool, take the one that runs great and own it. "Perfection" is highly overrated at some shows.