Rotary Powered Corvette

wagner

Well, this swap is part of an interesting article one of our magazines will be doing and I helped on.

We are going to do something about crazy engine swaps or trolling engine swaps. Some of these ideas we came up with are funny, crazy, scary, and downright awful.

Find me sponsors and I'll do it. You guys can cover it. :)

He’d be better off with a lawnmower engine.

I love pointless engine swaps. It isn't like he is ruining a classic. There are plenty of clapped out C6s out there.

Next someone should put a subaru motor in a mustang.

I think the car is cool and the concept is fun.

But I can't stand trying to watch this guy's channel. He buys really nice parts that should make really great projects and then seems to take pride in doing everything as half assed as possible and then wonders why none of his projects are ever successful.

Agree. Dude is terrible.

I agree it was a bit of a clickbait idea, but meant in good fun. No harm in messing with a salvage C5 either. That turbo setup on a rotary is really a great combo for power/torque out of that motor that wasn’t available in the past.

I’m not overly annoyed by Dahm, but I’m not regularly watching his videos/channel either.