2013 Chevy Volt Premium Navi (highest trim) 67kmi

Trouble Maker

$10.7k outside of CR. My no haggle price here is $10.2k, since due to relo plan I don't get more money in my pocket if I get more than this, but below this and I start losing money.

Very clean inside and out, especially after the detail from Tim, with almost zero known mechanical issues, drives like new. Tires are at 70%, oil was just changed at a Chevy dealer. Premium Navi (top trim) w/'safety package 2 (backup camera, front/rear parking sensors, LDW and FCW). Leather heated front seats. I don't know much about the Navi as we just use our phones, but I think you need an active (paid?) OnStar subscription for it to work; just an FYI if this is a must.

Full gallery can be seen here - https://pbase.com/timothylauro/2013_chevy_volt_gallery

Fully disclosure for CR. One of the tires was a little leaky, and the charge door sometimes sticks a little. We took it to a dealer last week for the oil change. They seemed to have adjusted the door as it's working now. The must have re-mounted the tire as it has lost 0 psi in the last week or so.

I'm available most weekends and evenings to show the car.

Edited by Trouble Maker

They do drive quite nicely, especially in EV. I would recommend checking them out when you are finally in the market. Something like this is a no-brainer for a DD if you have charging stations at work, if you are OK with something lower performance for a DD. Carri calls me Civic Si & our loaner CRV (new one with 1.5T & CVT) 'fast' compared to it. I think with the CRV she means responsive, they pedal is a little touchy in it and the pedal in the Volt is much more linear (pedal VS power). I think the break even price on gas assuming total electric cost is 12~15c/kwhr is something like $1.50/gallon.

The older Leaf's might be worth checking out too, they had battery degradation issues, so keep that in mind as far as range. But if you can charge at work and home it's probably a non-issue. And since they have battery degradation issues, the prices are dirt cheap.

• 3 weeks later...