Floor jack recommendations

TimTaylor751647545500

I have a HBF low pro jack at home and it works great, it's not a Dayton but it is steel, I think Pittspurgh. I've never been a big fan of aluminum jacks because most I've used seem a little unstable. The old Craftsman I have has been great too, but I don't think I'd buy Craftsman anything at this point. I've heard great things about the Dayton brand HBF sells, that store is getting hard to beat. So unless you want to get a NAPA jack like we have at work (good jack, prolly on the pricier side), just go to HBF.

I didn't realize they carried so many options now (22).

Thanks for the coupon link, Derek...25% off fon July 4th is perfect!

Make sure you read the fine print. Typically the branded items and sometimes floor jacks in general are excluded from those large discounts. But definitely search the site with the item number of the jack you want and many times that specific jack will have a coupon you can use.

Make sure you read the fine print. Typically the branded items and sometimes floor jacks in general are excluded from those large discounts. But definitely search the site with the item number of the jack you want and many times that specific jack will have a coupon you can use.

This. I got a Predator motor and some other bigger HF items in years past at the W. Broad location using 20% or 25% off coupons, but they are definitley sticklers now for "qualified" products.

I just got a HF mailer with bright orange coupons on the cover:

30% OFF*

*any item under $10

Wow, HF...you're...uhh...too generous? :lol:

Picked up a steel 3 ton Daytona at HF today. Got it home and opened and one of the steel casters was cracked and wouldn't roll. Another trip back to 161 from Delaware and back in business. Saved 15% ($30) Seems like a good replacement. Thanks gents!