Another Clay Thread

PRD2BDF

They do have the Challenger GT, AWD, pentastar only though.

I absolutely love the idea of a Challenger GT. My only concern is how does it move? I'm trying to realistically tell myself that I do just need a big comfy grand tourer to eat up the miles and occasionally toss in the corners. I don't need outright performance because I just drive a hundred plus miles a day and that's all highway and all the excess power can't really be used legally.

The Infiniti M56 is outrageously priced for a used car. Pass. The BMWS are a solid pass too.

I love the Cadillac but I don't like the previous gen design but the current gen looks sharp but will it age well?

Towing isn't a priority now.

I absolutely love the idea of a Challenger GT. My only concern is how does it move? I'm trying to realistically tell myself that I do just need a big comfy grand tourer to eat up the miles and occasionally toss in the corners. I don't need outright performance because I just drive a hundred plus miles a day and that's all highway and all the excess power can't really be used legally.

My wife dailys a 2017 Charger with the V6/8 speed. It's fine for commuting, but it's a completely different driving experience from my 392/5 speed car. Speed is relative I guess, but these are also big heavy cars. The Charger and Challenger are pretty similar, except the number of doors.

Edited by BuckeyeROC

The Infiniti M56 is outrageously priced for a used car. Pass. The BMWS are a solid pass too.

I love the Cadillac but I don't like the previous gen design but the current gen looks sharp but will it age well?

Towing isn't a priority now.

Chrysler 300S AWD?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk