CR decals

blue98ls1

Anthony made a post on facebook about these, and there are a lot of people wanting them already. Our first order of 25 should be coming in soon but with the high demand we are placing a second order. Wanted to see if there are any people on here that are not on facebook that would like some as well. Info copied from facebook below.

The new CR decal/logo should be here in a week or two. Post here if you're interested, they'll be $5 each and I'll order more depending on demand.

Also, a huge thanks to Michael Weisenberger for the design!

67584508-10156852734458863-2404649406168039424-o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Payment sent.

Is there a designated spot that everyone is putting these on their vehicles? I don't typically put stickers on my vehicles. These are probably going on the toolboxes in the shop/garage.

I thought I remembered a smaller cr sticker years ago that everyone put in a specific spot in the window. Just to spot members.

So is that like a grey or silver center?

If you guys decide to do an open center or white in the future I’ll get new ones but for now I’ll keep reppin’ my older decal on my car. If you have some the next time I see you I’ll get one for something else.

So is that like a grey or silver center?

If you guys decide to do an open center or white in the future I’ll get new ones but for now I’ll keep reppin’ my older decal on my car. If you have some the next time I see you I’ll get one for something else.

It's a very light silver center.

All current orders have been shipped.