Is there a cr fastest list

Sam1647545489

Roger that. See you guys next year then. :lolguy:

We aren't doing the list races anymore, there wasn't enough interest in people actually coming out to race.

However, I will be working with National Trail management to get their list races off the ground and the rules will be a little easier for the street cars. You'll still have to pass tech for your ET...

THE OFFICIAL COLUMBUS RACING 1/4 MILE TIMES

BROUGHT TO YOU BY FRAM OIL FILTERS: "MEH, IT FILTERS OIL"

STOCK / UNMODIFIED CLASS

1. Karry: 1997 Jeep Cherokee - 8.789
  2. Miller: 1976 Dodge Challenger - 8.922
  3. Otis Nice: 1965 AMC Marlin - 9.011
  4. unfunnyryan: 1970 Cadillac Eldorado - 9.021
  5. Wagner: 2015 Nissan GTR - 9.112
  6. Mitch: 1990 Mazda Miata - 9.257
  7. ShowHBK: 2007 Dacia Sandero - 9.311
  8. Miller: 2016 Audi R8 - 9.359
  9. Sam: 2012 Toyota Rav4 - 9.556
  10. Clay: 2004 Mazda MPV - 9.762

This what usually happens to things. It’s a great idea, people don’t show up to the first one, people give up, and in less then 6 months it’s gone. My car was not ready for the first one, a month later when it was ready Anthony was in the hospital and Wagner got busy with work. I’m not blaming anyone because shit happens, but I don’t think it had a chance.

On a side note this is why I’m so happy to see what has happened to Cars & Coffee. When it started there were maybe a half dozen of us that went regularly, but here it is many years later and it has become something that happens every week regardless because it kept getting pushed along until it basically runs itself with so many people knowing about it. Amazing how there were times 3-4 of us would show up, to now there are times that whole parking lot is full.

This what usually happens to things. It’s a great idea, people don’t show up to the first one, people give up, and in less then 6 months it’s gone. My car was not ready for the first one, a month later when it was ready Anthony was in the hospital and Wagner got busy with work. I’m not blaming anyone because shit happens, but I don’t think it had a chance.

On a side note this is why I’m so happy to see what has happened to Cars & Coffee. When it started there were maybe a half dozen of us that went regularly, but here it is many years later and it has become something that happens every week regardless because it kept getting pushed along until it basically runs itself with so many people knowing about it. Amazing how there were times 3-4 of us would show up, to now there are times that whole parking lot is full.

That's why I'm going to work with National Trail Raceway next year on this. It won't be just CR people so it will have a chance to grow, sort of like Cars & Coffee.

I'll be doing most of the marketing for it and Trails will be executing the events since they have the bandwidth to do that and I have the bandwidth to do the marketing remotely.

Most of the people who are "active" on CR these days either don't race, don't come out in public, or just run their fingers to fling shit at others. That's just how it is and that's fine. The memebers that do actually race I get to see at the track and we have a good time.

Now for the list next year I'll hopefully have my new project ready :)