1994 Mazda RX-7 $31,500

Mojoe

So here it is CR. Time for someone else to enjoy this car. Ohio loves the FD, but beats up its value. I don't expect the car to sell locally, but will share the for sale post here. CR price is $29,500. The car will come will a lot of extra stuff, to include 2 gallons of methanol. Bring a truck for all the extras.

1994 Mazda RX-7 Touring

137,631 miles on body, 8,300 miles on build. $31,500

Engine bay:

Extended street port

Single turbo, Garrett GT35R, .81 AR

Ported upper and lower intake manifold

Ported throttle body

Greddy 4 row intercooler

Custom manifold with external dump

Koyo race radiator

Racing Beat dual exhaust, turbo back

850cc primary and 1680cc secondary injectors

Dual in tank Denso fuel pumps, enough fuel to support 600whp. $2,000 in pumps, AN lines and fittings

Apexi Power FC, tuned to 19 PSI with water and meth coming on at 11 PSI

AEM water and methanol injection kit. Extra methanol will go with car

Windshield wash reservoir converted to the methanol reservoir

ACT street strip clutch with lightened flywheel

New NGK BUR 9 EQP plugs. Extra will go with car

New gasket on oil pan

New Optima yellow top battery

Most lines are quick disconnect fittings

Complete rebuild of wiring harness, replacing old connectors on male and female ends

No power steering

No AC

Inside the car:

AEM tru boost controller kit

Glove box mounted wideband gauge

Glove box mounted connections for tuning with data logit

Custom RX-7 floor mats and rear mat

New Carpet

New shift and E brake boot

New center console

Carbon fiber kick plates

Hard wired radar detector Passport 9500IX

Polk audio speakers throughout the car

Rear bins converted to sub housings. With Kicker 8” subs and supporting AMP

Aftermarket head unit

Exterior and ride quality of car:

Carbon fiber hood

Rare OEM rear spoiler

Wheels are staggered 18X9.5 rear and 18x8.5 front, 5 spoke powder coated Sportmax

Rear tires are 285 less than 500 miles

Front tires are 235 less than 500 miles

Megan adjustable coilovers with 610 springs at stock settings

Power Stop ceramic pads and rotor kit, with stainless steel lines

Poly bushing kit installed on car

Stock calipers powder coated and cleared

Fresh paint of entire car to match hood, front lip and rear spoiler to car. February of 2019

Complete detail of car, in and out, September of 2019.

Why I’m selling.

I’ve had the car since 2005 when it was bone stock. My intent was to take the car to track days on road courses. With my work schedule, I never made it to do a track day with the car. So, the car has been a fun weekend driver and out to some car shows. You will get leg humped whenever you stop at a gas station. For many, this is their dream car, whether they are 16 or 60 years old. The build has been fun, but my time is spent fishing and hunting now. I only drove the car about 600 miles in the last 3 years. It’s time for someone else to enjoy this car. I really like that the car is able to have a mild lobbing sound until you get into boost. Then, there is no mistaking this rotary motor wants to party. Loud, well you could say that. It’s a ported rotary that wants all the RPM’s. The handling on this car is all you would want from an RX-7, tight and stable. There's too much to list all that is done to this car. Car has a full tank of gas, and was professionally detailed in September of 2019. It's ready to go. No trades. No tire kickers or joy rides. NO BROKER SALES.

Edited by Not Brian
embedded video

Thanks for the kind words. Every time I look at pictures of it, I smile at how good it looks. So hard it get a unique look without going overboard with the FD’s.

Thanks for fixing the video Brian.

Edited by Mojoe

I've seen one on craigslist at a dealer, bone stock for 30k. This car is so much nicer, definitely worth the asking price, unlike the other one imo. You could try posting it in the RX7 group on facebook, I bet it would go in hours.

That car has been for sale for over 5 years and is a pos hence why it has not sold

This car is by far better and will actually sell for sure

I really appreciate all the comments from everyone. The car is posted on almost all the RX7 pages on FB. Many compliments on the car. I understand it’s a unique buyer for this car. The amount of space in extra RX7 stuff it will free up in the shop will be nice. Extra trans, jugs of methanol, books, spare piping and couplers, boxes from electronics installed, it just doesn't seem to end.