1997 Mitsu Montero aka Battle Cruiser Get's Cleaned up

TTQ B4U

So a local car-guy with a few toys has a 1997 Mitsu Montero with nearly 212k miles on the clock that his wife uses when she goes into work thus protecting her 2016 MBZ from the abuse of a tight parking garage. One has to LOL when evidence of a bumper incident happens to this beast though as most of the skuffs are on the running boards/step to get in it.

In addition to a few vehicles, the owner also has a few pups that call this their mobile home. I don't think he'd mind if I shared that there was over a full Kroger Bag full of dog hair extracted from the vehicle. I know....I wish I had some before pics, but I'm bad at that, however, trust me, the carpet was a fur coat.

Inside overall smelled like dog and had it's share of clean up needed, again, not to pick...but it matched the outside. In order to tackle this and make it road-worthy and presentable for his wife to continue using, he opted for my premium interior package.

I'll let Doug who is a CR Member in the Facebook Group chime in their on how it turned out for him, but let's just say it's not been this clean for a while and both were pretty darn happy.

Onto the After pics:

Battle Cruiser Exterior

original.jpg

Comparison of before/after just a few passes down the center of the rear carpet. Yeah.....it was in need of some love.

original.jpg

Just note that yes, I did clean the glass inside and out but it was after these basic cell phone shots were taken.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Overall, I want to thank Doug for the opportunity to show him what could be done here. Also to Clay and Nicky who have likely shared or pointed him my way. Small world too as Doug and my wife both went to Law School at Capital and have faced-off in court several times :)