Ohh Kids...lulz

RC K9

meh....it's the same bit that late night hosts do with "people on the street" and world or US history. derivative, unoriginal, and slightly nefarious when used by an organization with a well documented problem with racism and white supremacy.

meh....it's the same bit that late night hosts do with "people on the street" and world or US history. derivative, unoriginal, and slightly nefarious when used by an organization with a well documented problem with racism and white supremacy.

You must be a blast at parties.

You must be a blast at parties.

Dude come on, this bit is so hackey it's the equivalent of your "cool" uncle pulling a quarter out of your ear before letting you smoke his weed at your house party that he crashed to pick up high school chicks.

It's so old and hackey I think the bit actually retired with Leno for late night as well.

But please, don't let me stop you from standing up for a group of people, who keep having to fire people because their employees and affiliates keep using the N-word on twitter, to make them seem more "legit" by showing how they can edit video to make all their protesters seem stupid.

I didn't see any police in that video?

see, now that's funny. :lolguy:

Dude come on, this bit is so hackey it's the equivalent of your "cool" uncle pulling a quarter out of your ear before letting you smoke his weed at your house party that he crashed to pick up high school chicks.

It's so old and hackey I think the bit actually retired with Leno for late night as well.

But please, don't let me stop you from standing up for a group of people, who keep having to fire people because their employees and affiliates keep using the N-word on twitter, to make them seem more "legit" by showing how they can edit video to make all their protesters seem stupid.

I said none of that nor did I "stand up for" anyone or anything. Nothing in that vid was remotely close to your first claim either but that's a different matter.

I loved the last paragraph here though. It really spoke to me.

...k, bye.

"I would like to talk with you"

"No, I want to disrupt it"

"But, I would like to talk with you, Why do you not want to have a dialog with me?"

"Because this is America and we can do whatever the fuck we want"

Dude... you BIG mad!!! :lol:

These people seem very upset about something, but i'm having a hard time understanding exactly "why" they are upset.

This Charlie dude said he wants to just chat and found out why this guy is doing what he is doing.

Edited by ShowHBK
Adding a little more