Your 2020 Car Mods/Goals- lets hear it!

coltboostin

Final Stats/Bests for the HoboEvo in 2019

Best of 1008 AWHP on a Dynojet. Low 50s PSI

Best MPH 164.x High 40s psi

Best ET 9.5@155 40psi. (boost keep low for possible lifted head) this was with a 1.5 60 ft

I did lift the head at a local dyno day @990whp. Car still runs great. Compression is good, so I will likely re-torque and send it to 2020.

Winter plans,just going to do some cleaning and minor improvements and hope I get lucky enough to find a DogBox in someones track.

If I can put the mid 160s together with a 1.5 60ft- 8s may happen. I hate to even say thats the goal....but man, the math works! What are you working on?

20200102_125541-X2.jpg

After all the headaches I had with C5 in 2019, I parted it out in the fall and focused my attention to having fun in my old Camaro again.

Already swapped the LS6 from the Vette into the car, and replaced the T56 with a T56 Magnum. Had that running and driving before winter. Working on a supercharger setup now, and will be rewiring the nitrous. Hoping to be a very streetable 800rwhp and trying to keep torque down for longevity. Will also be going through my 9” and replacing the 4.10s with 3.25s. Will basically be a brand new car for 2020. I’ve never banged gears into the 10s so that’s my personal goal, should be a good all around toy.

Callaway- headers, tune, smaller pulley, possibly slightly lower suspension and explore fuel options/needs.

4runner- weld up the off-road bumper, install winch, install air-up system for bags and tires. Drive off road.

GL450- probably trade in/sell this year for a new DD for the wifey. If not, tune.

Assemble the pile of pole barn sitting in my driveway. Time for a shop to work on the above outside of the attached daily garage.

Buy a '65 f150.

Well due to the new arrival I will unfortunately have to put car plans on the back burner. But once I am able, Next step on the 240 will be a good bit of tlc. Need to fix a power steering leak, and coolant leak that popped up this past season. Will be doing valve seals as well. Once all that is straightened out, next step will be sending the stock twins out to have them ported, polished, and stainless steel internals done so I can safely turn up the boost on the ol' JZ.

Current stats are 325hp 12.06 @ 118.

I would like to shave off a full second. I would love to see high 10's in the near future, but that will take a bit of time and some better tires.

Edited by Red Beard

C10- smoky burnouts with turbo noises.

BRZ- more than 2 HDPE's. Maybe a track shifter? Seats?

A3- Would love to move up to an S3 (wife is not about that move)

X1- Pay it off. Gets the 19's refinished. Transmission software..?

We've had a lot going on last year with buying a house, going into contract with the developer on the old one, then having to rent the old house out because the developer keeps delaying things, fixing a bunch of effed up shit at the new house, etc.

So, I'm hoping that we end up closing on the old house within the next month or so. Once's that done, I can refinance and begin working on building my detached garage and buy an old truck to work on.