Iran

Forrest Gump 9

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my sarcasm at the fact that Iran won't turn over the planes black boxes for review. likely because they know it will show it was shot down.

You were responding to my post about flight 655, the one we accidentally shot down in 1988. I'm wondering what Iran's response to that was, and if that's more your style?

You were responding to my post about flight 655, the one we accidentally shot down in 1988. I'm wondering what Iran's response to that was, and if that's more your style?

I think you are expecting too much of Tim.

my sarcasm at the fact that Iran won't turn over the planes black boxes for review. likely because they know it will show it was shot down.

no, they just won't turn them over to the US, ya know, those people who they are in an armed conflict with. They are going to turn them over to the French or Canadians, and they have invited a Boeing Representative - just not the US government.

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/iran-plane-crash-investigation

" I'm wondering what Iran's response to that was, and if that's more your style? "

• Their response was that it was a deliberate massacre. No it wasn't. It was a horrible accident.
  • They chanted in typical fashion "Death to America"; no surprising.
  • Their Gov't said it would "avenge the blood of their martyrs"; typical

No, I don't agree with the above. I think they are still living in another time and have yet to evolve into modern world. I do agree with their move to have the UN slap our wrists and our move paying the families involved.

Perhaps they need to think about a pretty simple concept....notify their own air traffic control NOT to clear any and all planes for takeoff while they are sending missiles up in the sky. Dumb as fuck.

Edited by TTQ B4U

As far as flight 655 we admitted fault and I don't remember but I think we paid something to the families, unlike the iranian fucks who are saying it's engine failure

Also, yes they will let boeing in but in a limited capacity ..their words not mine

Just reported iran has moved the wreckage ..cover up

Lastly, they said the black boxes are heavily damaged and I'll bet they are getting more damaged as time goes on

Engine failure due to a missile shredding it is still engine failure.

Russian missiles basically shoot ball bearings all over. American ones make an expanding ring of steel rods to cut up planes.

Some people (internet sleuths...:rolleyes:) were pointing out the early pictures of the wreckage had fuselage riddled with small holes. Like a swarm of high speed ball bearings tearing through the plane.

If freaking Canada is coming out saying their intelligence shows it was shot down that's game over in my opinion. I wonder how Canadian citizens feel that 70 of their own were shot down on a commercial aircraft. If that had been 70 US citizens I don't see how we wouldn't be going to war.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

iran just admitted it shot the plane down..human error

Sure, but whats the recourse? You going to sue Iran? Shitty deal for the families, but nothing will come of it.

We have to remember these people have been fighting EACHOTHER for the last 4000 years. They still, to this day, shell eachother nightly int he name of their god.

20 years from now this whole situation (including the plane being shot down unfortunately) will be a fart in the wind of time and our kids will have no recollection of it.