Iran

Forrest Gump 9

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CBS which we all know leans heavily left reported that Iran has the flight recorder and will NOT share the data. Also, there are holes similar to the Malaysian flight which was shot down.

Sounds like someone got trigger happy and killed a plane full of innocent people.

Lastly, I saw an interview with Iranians lining in LA, all of the interviewed said that it was a good thing the general is dead.

I think its time we just give in and let Iran have what they want. Nukes... Just like we did in WW2. :dumb:

I kid I kid. Seriously though Iran claiming to have killed American's just proves how dumb this is situation is. If 80 American's were killed in missile attacks I would almost guarntee 800 no probably more like 8,000 Iranian soldiers would have been killed already with our response which would include an invasion by now.

Like him or not Trump would not stand by a "cover-up" of American soldier lost lives. This whole thing is a dick measuring contest and and Iran is a female in this contest.

So not even a week ago they were mad because Trump was a totally unhinged warmongering murderer that was going to start World War 3 through reckless military action.

Now they're mad because he didn't retaliate with military action.

Almost like they take a contrarian point to what Trump does or doesn't do.

Them.

Well twitter people really.

Media in general were are not criticizing lack of response to the missiles too much.

Oh OK. Are you on twitter or did some conservative website find 2 or 3 tweets that they thought represented the "hypocrisy of the left" and blog about it?

It just seems strange, like nobody in America is calling for additional hostilities at this point, that includes both parties. At least not that I've seen.

Maybe Russian trolls?

Seriously though Iran claiming to have killed American's just proves how dumb this is situation is. If 80 American's were killed in missile attacks I would almost guarntee 800 no probably more like 8,000 Iranian soldiers would have been killed already with our response which would include an invasion by now.

Like him or not Trump would not stand by a "cover-up" of American soldier lost lives. This whole thing is a dick measuring contest and and Iran is a female in this contest.

I agree that with hind-sight it's pretty clear the Iranian leaders were saving face with what they did and what they are telling their people. We as a country and citizens should ignore their crap.

"if" they had killed our men and women, I would support a retaliation strike but not an invasion. Make them hurt by destroying their radar sites, oil production capability, etc. If they hide weapons in historical sites, oh well, blow that shit up too.

Thankfully though, Trump and his peeps did the right thing and sent them a message, rid the world of a turd and held off on further action since no one else was hurt. They know now that we are not fucking with them, that we are more than prepared to hit back hard and that when the a mole shows themselves like this one did, they can easily whack them.

So not even a week ago they were mad because Trump was a totally unhinged warmongering murderer that was going to start World War 3 through reckless military action.

Almost like they take a contrarian point to what Trump does or doesn't do.

The group of haters will hate him no matter what. Last night Lara Trump clarified that they aren't concerned about them as they will never change their minds.

Honestly, it looked to me as if the dems and the media were in a way hoping he would hit back hard so they could blame him and watch him break a promise. I even feel Iran is taunting him because they want him out but he's played them like the fools they are.

I haven't heard much else about the 2 missiles that hit the green zone in Iraq. Anyone heard if there was any damage or causalities from that?

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/two-rockets-hit-baghdads-green-zone-security-sources/articleshow/73164699.cms

I think it’s “conveniently” labeled as Canadians, I would bet there are Americans on that plane but those are “contractors” or “agents”

I think we would have heard about any Americans on the plane by now, the stop in Ukraine was a connection with service on to Canada hence all the Canadians. Do you want there to have been Americans on the plane for some reason?

I haven't heard much else about the 2 missiles that hit the green zone in Iraq. Anyone heard if there was any damage or causalities from that?

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/two-rockets-hit-baghdads-green-zone-security-sources/articleshow/73164699.cms

No reported casualties, CNN says:

There have been numerous rocket attacks on the Green Zone and the area surrounding it in recent months. However, the whole of Iraq is on an heightened state of alert as tensions between the US and Iran have dramatically increased over the last couple of weeks

So this has been life in Iraq for a while now and it's just finally making American news.

It’s confirmed the airliner was shot down by Iran.

Not surprised. Iran fucked up yet again....go figure.

First their main military guy get's whack-a-moled pretty easily out in the open.

Then they fail on many levels with old rockets, several of which didn't even explode and others not hitting targets so they can lie to their own people with more bullshit about their power

Then they have 35+ of their own people trampled to death in protests.

Now their Russian Made defense system shoots down a passenger plane with 63 Iranian citizens on board...let alone how their own air traffic control/gov't could even let a plane attempt a take off during a missile strike.

It would literally be hard to make up that many fuck ups.

3cf94ede9eb4c16c3c3fe28faf69b6e6.jpg

Edited by TTQ B4U

It’s confirmed the airliner was shot down by Iran.

can you share the link to where it was confirmed? so far from what I am reading it's just a theory based only on the US investigation and not anything proven.

can you share the link to where it was confirmed? so far from what I am reading it's just a theory based only on the US investigation and not anything proven.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ukrainian-flight-752-shot-down-by-anti-aircraft-missile-2020-1

http://www.foxnews.com/world/ukrainian-airplane-shot-down-by-mistake-by-iranian-anti-aircraft-missile-pentagon-officials-believe

http://www.msnbc.com/andrea-mitchell-reports/watch/u-s-source-ukrainian-plane-was-shot-down-by-iranian-missiles-killing-176-76359749534

I can show more but its pretty much the top story on every news website.

not a single one of those "confirms" anything - it's all "likely" and "pentagon believes" and "evidence suggests".

Granted it's a lot more to go on than we had yesterday, but it's not confirmed by any stretch. Still say y'all should maybe wait to see what more comes out before saying it's "confirmed" and treating it like fact.