Tired of looking stock. . .

V4junkie

So the R6 looks good, don't get me wrong, but I can't stand my bike blending in. Therefore I need paint! Anyone with photoshop or ms paint skills can take a stab at it if they want. I had one idea I was doodling on my lunchbreak.

Here's what it looks like now,

IMG_2216.jpg

Here's the first idea I've had. I did it in MS Paint in about 10 minutes, with some more time I could do the tank and such.

painteditbeta.jpg

I don't want to paint the black fairing or tails, they look perfect as is. Hopefully I can get this done sometime after I go to CA next month, just depends how much I spend there. :D

Edited by V4junkie

you could do that ill see what i can come up with on that one... might take me a bit longer.. here is what you asked for.. for now... i kept the black, black like ya asked and a simplistic rising sun with some dimension... threw it together in about 25 mins

whitesun1.jpg

Here's the first idea I've had. I did it in MS Paint in about 10 minutes, with some more time I could do the tank and such.

painteditbeta.jpg

I don't want to paint the black fairing or tails, they look perfect as is. Hopefully I can get this done sometime after I go to CA next month, just depends how much I spend there. :D

please god no.. my eyes!! my eyes!!

please god no.. my eyes!! my eyes!!

Quiet you, you lover of oem paint. ;)

I agree my attempt looks pretty poor. Mostly because I can't decide what to do around the lights and because I only used primary colors in MS Paint. I'm going to try and think of some other ideas, this rising sun thing is looking difficult.

i think you blend in with the bike too much..it seems like you were trying a little too hard. do something besides red and white..like blk and yellow!

Forgot I wanted to respond to this. I rocked that gear with a green bike for about a year. Doesn't bother me one way or the other.

worse.....maybe its the photoshop skills but not loving this. what about painted the whole thing black and do colored wheels to set it off.....red, blue, gold whatever.

worse.....maybe its the photoshop skills but not loving this. what about painted the whole thing black and do colored wheels to set it off.....red, blue, gold whatever.

I do like colored wheels but I don't want to just go all black, it would look like I wish I had an 05 raven.

I agree the sun on the tank is too obvious and everything on the top and left of it is too busy. Maybe if the circle was dropped about 1/3 into the area between the tank and the fairing that would help.

I like the rising sun idea. But the design just looks a little to busy for me. I don't know where to look at the damn thing.

Maybe take out the white amake it black. Then accent with red rims, or red trimmed rims.