Woot! We passed!!!!

SuperHawk

My fiance and I both won the lottery and got into the class this week and finished the BRC yesterday, both passing and getting our endorsements! Definitely excited, I've had my temps the past two years so it'll be nice to be completely legal now. But I gotta give it up to my fiance, she rocked out awesome, for having NEVER been on a motorcycle before, so definitely happy she did so well.

Downside is now she wants her own bike, lol.

Another bonus to the weekend is my new bike got a complete tuneup and runs MUCH better (had been sitting for 2 years when I bought it last week) from a fellow rider/member here, Hoblick, so many thanks goes to him. Rides much better now, still needs a few tweaks but hey, its fun.

We hope to come out to some bike nites soon and hit up a group ride here and there, see you guys soon!

Matt

Edited by SuperHawk

Congrats! Lots of riders never even bother to get licensed.

Of course, when I got mine you HAD to take the test and it was stupid hard! I did mine in California in the early 90's...was not fun! Failed the first time through with another rider who also failed. Lady gave us 1 more try and we both did it LOL. Got lucky! :)

Awesome! My wife and I also both passed two weeks ago. For $25 bucks it was something fun for us to do together. She was so sure she wasn't going to pass but the instructors were so good and totally cool that she made it through.

I had been licensed before but when I moved to Texas and had a million things to do to get set up, I screwed the pooch and forgot to have the endorsement transferred when I changed my license. It didn't really matter when I moved back to OH since I was bikeless anyway. A lot of years later, I got back into it.

Cheers.

Congrats!

Also, what lottery did you win?

Lol, the lottery to get into the class, since we didn't register. If the class is full but all the people don't show, they hand out tickets for however many open spots there are, then randomly draw the tickets from a hat to fill the class.

Thanks guys, we actually just got back from a 5 hour ride, had a good time and explored some roads north of here. I'm so glad I picked up this bandit, much more comfortable with a passenger than the sv650 I had last year.

We saw a black zx6r i think up at polaris mall w/ an OR.com sticker on it, had a nice exhaust, but the funny thing was it had tags on it that expired last november...oops.