Save the Date: July 18, 2020 Horsepower car show - Evans Farm, Lewis Center

iwashmycar

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I was wondering what makes their "new urbanism" model different, so I googled the Evans Farm website. I didn't realize the "MARKETPLACE" part of the development has yet to be built out.

Still located in a nice part of Lewis Center, but with COVID I question how many small businesses they'll be able to attract. Retail was devastated by quarantine. Hopefully people really will be walking/biking locally to these little shops once things return to the next normal.

I can tell you I'm not driving much because Instacart. It's slightly more expensive at certain retailers but having people shop/drop-off food for me is the best.

It has been tough, but we have a few going, such as Yabos Tacos, Johnsons Ice Cream, a Pharmacy, and a handful of others I may or may not be allowed to mention.

We are about to break ground on two of the 4 story main buildings and then the 11 blocks of Townhomes that border the residential area.

Im stoked for it to begin!